Chapter 17

After the first episode was read through it was revealed that the show was only going to have 10 episodes. Of course, everyone knew that but it was still sad knowing that after a month of pre-production and 10 weeks of shooting, the show was over forever. After the cast has read through, we are given all of the other scripts before going into a wardrobe fitting. It's going to be weird having a random lady measure every bit of me, but whatever. While waiting I introduce myself to Leslie. "Good afternoon Mrs. Charleston."

She looks at me quickly, moving her eyes from her blackberry. "Oh please, my name is Leslie. I'm not that old or that popular."

I smile, "You are a legend to me."

"I take it you are a fan of General Hospital."

"Of course, that is the show my mother and I would watch every day from ages 5 to 16."

"Wow that is quite a commitment, why did you stop?"

"My mother passed away unfortunately, and it was too much to watch the show."

"I can understand that."

"Are you still on the show?"

"Yes, you know how my role is, on and off."

"Understandable, I always wanted more of the Quartermaines on the show. It brought such an innocent yet comedic presence."

"Thank you, actually Natalia and Steve returned to the show."

"I can understand Steve, but how did Natalia return?"

"Helena froze her in that damn time machine."

"That is amazing."

"It was a huge shock to everyone; it was right after Alicia rejoined the show too."

I start freaking out, almost jumping up and down. "I am total fan girling right now. I am sorry."

"It is okay. A lot can happen in two years."

"Obviously. I mean they did Michael's kidnapping story line, the virus Luke brought back, train wreck and the hostage crisis within that time period! Oh how I miss Jill Phelps. I think that was another reason why I stopped watching the show after she left."

"She is back."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, and they are actually casting four teenagers."

"Really?"

"Yes. Jocelyn, Spencer, Cameron, and Emma are all being aged up." For anyone that doesn't know the show, they probably would have no idea what we are talking about.

"That is great."

"Therefore, if you want a role you should probably audition."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, don't tell anyone else though because everyone else is too overrated."

I laugh a little and nod my head. Speaking of my head, it is spinning. I am so excited right now! They call Leslie into the fitting room and I sit in my chair smiling as big as I can. My smile seemed to fade away as fast as it was gained as Justin walks with his swagger over to me and sits in a chair. "Hey Jessy."

I say back quickly, "Hi."

"How are you on this fine day?"

In a low voice I say, "Fine. How are you?"

"I'm really good."

"Fabulous."

I keep my head down avoiding eye contact whenever I can. I ask, "What's going on with you and Selena?"