Mr. & Mrs. Barnes

-The Wedding Day-

I woke up feeling incredibly nervous but also excited at the same time. Sif found a professional make up artist to do my make up for the wedding, it annoyed me a little bit to have a perfect stranger touching my face. I decided to zone out and my mind automatically went to how Bucky and I haven't had sex in two weeks, it almost made me wonder if I'd even know how to do it when we finally do it again. The thought made me chuckle before I noticed someone tugging at my hair. I saw it was Sif through the mirror, she was braiding the top half of my hair before she curled the bottom half. She seemed pleased with herself before she walked away. I glance at it in the mirror before leaning back again for the woman to continue doing my make up. I don't wear makeup ever so it was very strange and tickled me a little bit while also irritating my eyes. It took her about 45 minutes to finish which irritated me even more, I sat up when she was done and didn't even recognize myself when I looked in the mirror. I studied my face and felt for the first time ever, pretty. I looked at the woman who did it and smiled at her, "Thank you so much, I love it." She clapped excitedly, "Oh, yay! I was wondering there for a second." 

Once I slide into my dress and Natasha put my veil on, it all became super real to me and I had a mini panic attack, I had to sit down for a moment and collect myself. Sif and Natasha rushed to my side and helped me snap out of it. I sighed deeply before standing back up and straightening out my dress, "Alright, I'm good. Sorry, I've never felt these feelings all at once before, I don't know how to deal with myself." They all laugh, "You're alright. It's going to be just fine." Sif says. I nod as I walk out of the double doors. 

Natasha and Sif walk out with Steve and Sam before I put my arm in Thor's. He looks down at me, "Not too late to run, you know." I chuckle, "Let's do this." I hear the music change to my entrance song and my heart starts to pound as Thor and I walk through the flowers hanging in the archway entrance. My eyes go directly to Bucky, who has his hair tied up nicely in a tuxedo with a white shirt and silver tie and vest. I tried not to cry but let out one tear before I was able to control it, he let a few tears fall before I got to the stairs below him. He greeted Thor and I, Thor threatened him playfully before giving me away and sitting down next to Tony. I smiled at Bucky before we got to the altar. He held my hands as the officiant started the ceremony. I pretty much zoned out what he was saying as I stared into Bucky's eyes. It had to be a few minutes before I heard, "James, would you repeat after me?" He nods, still looking into my eyes and smiling sweetly. We go through the vows and exchange rings before the officiant says he can kiss the bride. He gives me a slow, sweet kiss as everyone starts clapping. We turn toward everyone, hand in hand as the officiant announces, "I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. James Buchanan Barnes!" Everyone stands up, clapping and cheering as we walk down the aisle. 

We get to the bridal suite and embrace each other for a few moments before he pulls away and look me over as he spins me around, "You look gorgeous, Mrs. Barnes." I grin, "As do you, Mr. Barnes." I kiss him quickly before wiping my lipstick away from his lips. I hear the door open, Tony enters quickly shutting the door behind him, he smiles at us before wrapping his arms around us. "Congratulations, you two." He pulls away before pointing at me, "Okay so are you Agent Barnes now or still Agent X?" I chuckle, "Are you Iron Man or Iron Stark? Or perhaps Tony Man?" He chuckles, "Alright, noted. I'll see you guys for pictures." We both nod before he leaves the room, Bucky wraps his arms around me, "I can't wait to consummate this marriage tonight. It's been awhile." I nod, "Yes it has. Why has it been awhile though?" He sighed, "I thought you'd prefer to wait until we got married to do it again, it's been killing me not to touch you though." I sigh, "I thought you just weren't into me or something." He laughs, "What? Really? I'm sorry maybe I should've just asked before assuming but I could never not be into you, are you kidding me?" He lifts me up and kisses me deeply before Sif rushes in the room, "Come on, guys. We only have an hour for photos." He sets me down and grabs my hand as we rush out behind Sif.