For The Best

Bucky came to a short while later, I was sat next to him, cleaning off some of the weapons he had on him. They seemed like they needed it. Sam noticed before I did, him and Steve came in the room and started asking him things. I just blocked out everything they were saying and watched as Bucky acted. He seemed to be back to normal so as they were talking, I released his arm. He moved his shoulder around for a moment before I sat back down by him and grabbed a knife from out of his belt, I started cleaning it without thinking for a few moments before I noticed all three of them were staring at me, I focused my hearing back to the room and heard Steve asking, "Agent? Did you hear any of that?" I looked between all of them and sighed before handing Barnes his knife, "I did not, I was in my head. Sorry." He explains his plan of going to an airport and basically fighting his way to getting Bucky where they keep the Winter Soldiers. I nod in agreement but stay silent, my mind keeps drifting off to Bucky being able to shoot my gun while he was under. I then hear his voice only he was speaking in Russian, "Are you okay?" I nod, "Yes, I'm just confused about something you were able to do when you weren't yourself." He looks intrigued, "What was I able to do?" I hand him my gun, "You knocked me out and stole this and were able to shoot it." He looked it over before shooting it at a nearby wall, "Glad to know I'm still worthy of you even when I'm not really me." Sam chimes in, "Hey! English please." We look over at him and chuckle, "Private conversation, Sammy boy." I say as I stand up and cross my arms, "So are we doing this or what?" Steve smirks, "Lets go." 

It takes too long but we finally arrive at the airport after making a few annoying pit stops. Sam and Steve were able to get their weapons back though, so I guess it was worth it. The announcements over the intercom were in German and they were basically evacuating the airport. Bucky announces it to everyone before Steve looks over to us and tells everyone to 'suit up'. Wanda and Clint look at me and I shrug before following him. 

I decide to stay with Barnes, Sam goes outside with Steve. We start running down to a terminal before he looks over at the window and says something I didn't quite make out before whatever it was busts through the windows. I shield myself as I braced for impact, whatever it was kicked me into a nearby wall. When I stood back up, I saw he stopped Bucky's arm from hitting him, he started saying something about cool his arm was so I took the opportunity to slide behind him and kick him down. He jumped back up and started shooting what looked like spider webs at us, we were able to dodge it until he downed Barnes. I dodged them a few times before kicking a table at a him. I searched Bucky for a knife and cut him loose. We started running until we came to a ledge, we stopped and looked back to see the dude was saying something, he was in what looked like an iron man suit with a spider symbol on it. "Tony has minions now?" I ask, Bucky just shrugs as we're met with the table I kicked at him earlier. We're knocked through the glass over the ledge. I go to get up but that stupid web gets shot at me before he gets flown away by something, out the window. I looked over at Bucky, "You got the knife on you still?" He searches around until I notice it's a few feet from us, I lay my head back, "Fuck." I mumble. I manage to rip it off but I had to use all of my strength, which made me a little dizzy before freeing Bucky. 

We made our way outside and watched what was going on for a moment before I was hit by something and knocked into the side of a plane. The impact made me lose consciousness. 

I woke up in a white room on a bed. I was wearing a weird outfit, I sat up and looked myself over for a moment before I realized I was in a cell. I tried to bust the wall out but was shocked by something around my neck. It didn't stop until I feel over. I heard Sam's voice nearby, "Its no use. They have us sealed in tight." I sigh, "Where's Barnes?" He chuckles, "He's with Steve,  we distracted them so they could get away. They're off to finish the mission." I sigh deeply to calm myself down, "Where are we?" I hear Clint's voice answer, "They locked us up. We're in the middle of nowhere." I sigh before sitting back on the bed. Everyone stays quiet for the most part besides when guards come into check on us or bring us meals. I have no idea how much time went by before Tony came walking in. He stopped in front of my cell, I got up and walked over to him, "Why are you doing this?" He shrugs, "Looks like you just chose the wrong side." I scoff, "There is no side to take. I only care about one thing-" He cuts me off, "Yeah, Barnes. Everyone knows that but what you seem to look over is he is a dangerous criminal who should not be walking around freely and neither should you." I glare at him as he chuckles and walks away. Clint and him have an exchange before he gets to Sam. He apparently shuts down the security cameras or something and finds out where Steve and Bucky have gone. He stops in front of my cell again, "I'm sorry for what I said, they were watching." I smirk before threatening him, "If you hurt Barnes, I will kill you. I promise you that." He nods, "Wow, intense but look, I get it and I won't hurt him. I just want to help him." I scoff before heading back to the bed. He quickly disappears as everything turns back on, I assume.