chapter thirteen

Amelias POV

I get a notification on my phone as I'm about to open the door to my hotelroom.
I open it and see a photo of me and Liam laughing together at the restaurant and hugging eachother goodbye. How could that happen. Liam said that this restaurant is very discreet.
Let the drama begin I guess.

I get up early in the morning and head to the track. Hopefully not everyone has seen the pictures yet. I get out of my car and walk to the garage when the media approaches me.
"Amelia. Amelia. Who was that guy on the photos from yesterday evening.", she asks.
"Noone. He's just a friend of mine", I say.
"So he's not you're new boyfriend", she asks.
"No and even if he was, it's non of your guys buisness it's my private life and I like to keep it that way thankyou.", I say and walk away. They follow me for a little but give up when I enter the garage.
"There you are we were searching for you Amelia it's time for freepractise. Are you ready?", Max asks.
"Of course I am let's go."
The freepractises go by very well and I end up on P2 once and on P4 two times.
I go and search for Charles because I haven't seen him all day. 
"There you are I was searching for you", he says coming my way.
"Me too what's up?", I ask.
"Well I um, I wanted to ask if you maybe..", he starts but get's nervous.
"If I maybe..?", I ask.
"I wanted to ask you if you want to go on a date with me tonight?", he asks. I'm really surprised.
"A real date?", I ask.
"It, it doesn't have to be one if you want.", he says.
"No I would love to go on a date with you Charles", I say.
"Really? That's awesome. I mean, great.", he says grinning from ear to ear.
"I pick you up at 7 okay?"
"Yes of course. See you later.", I say and we go back to our garages.

Charles POV

"Pierre guess who has a date tonight", I say running to him.
"Did you finally gain the courage to ask her?", he says.
"Yes. I pick her up at 7", I say.
"You pick up who at 7?", Lando says coming from behind me.
"Yes who's the lucky girl?", Carlos says now coming too.
"He's having a date with Amelia tonight. He finally asked her", Pierre says putting his arm around me proudly.
"No way. Finally. We all have been waiting for this moment.", Lando says.
"Yes congrats man", Carlos says.
"Thank you but I have to get ready now. See you tomorrow guys.", I say.
They all wish me good night and I go back to my hotel room.
I'm get very nervous as I wait in the lobby. I see her getting out of the elevator. She's searching for me with her eyes and comes over with a smile as she sees me.
"You look amazing Amelia.", I say still a little speechless. Red really suits her.
"Thank you", she says blushing a little.
"Are you ready", I ask.
"Yes."
We leave the hotel and go to a restaurant. To be honest it's the best evening I've had in a while. Before I knew her I often just stayed at home alone but I like to spend time with her. It makes me really happy to see her smile when I say something. The evening goes by pretty fast and we head home again.
"Do you want to come upstairs really quick. We can order some ice cream if you want.", she says.
"How can I say no to a beautiful girl like you", I say and she blushes again.
We talk but stop appruptly when we come to her door.
"Why is my door open? I know I closed it before I came down.", she says.
"Wait let me go in first. Just to see if someones still in there.", I say as she wants to go inside. She nods and I go first.
I check the bathroom and tell her it's safe before she comes in.
"Who does this?", she asks.
"Well I think I know who.", I say walking out of the bathroom with a big teddybear. The bear is almost her size. 
"Look what he wrote on the mirror", I say.
She comes in looking at the mirror. 'from you're secret admirer' written with her lipstick.
"Amelia I think we need to call the cops this is getting out of hand. you can stay at my place if you want.", I say. I see that she's shocked so I hug her really tight.
"Don't be afraid I'm here for you okay?", I say looking her into the eyes.
"I know. Thank you Charles."