chapter four

Amelias POV

I wake up because my phone is ringing
"Yes?", I ask not knowing who's calling me. 
"Hey princess", obvously it's Pierre.
"Hey Pierre, how are you?", I ask smiling.
"Good. I wanted to ask you if you maybe want to come over to my place for the weeknd. The boys and their girlfriends willbe there too."
"Yeah of course. When should I be there?"
"The jet will be there at 5pm", he says.
"Okay I will be there. See you"
I fall back to sleep. As I wake up it's already  3:15pm. 
"Shit" I hope I will not be late now. I mean i can fly in Pierre Gaslys private jet. I quickly pack my bags and want to leave when I see a bouqet of flowers in front of my door. They look so beautiful. It's the third bouqet this week. I quickly take them inside and put them in a vase. I rush out of the door trying to get to the airport in time. Since the incident last weekend I haven't spoken to all of them. Sometimes I wrote a message but not more. I just didn't feel like it. I slept almost the whole week apart from the training. I just haven't got the motivation to do something.
I walk into the airport and see them standing there and making photos with some fans. They all wave and say hello. Except one person. Leclerc. 
I greet everyone (of course not Leclerc) and then ask Lando: "Why is he here?"
"He was invited by Pierre too. "
"I can leave if you want me to.", I hear him saying. I know he's looking at me. And I can hear the guilt in his voice too. I almost feel a little bad when I look at him. He has big dark circles under his eyes and looks like he had spent the past week excactly the same as me. 
Not until now I realise how everyone of them was looking at me waiting for my answer. Leclerc sights, takes his bag and starts to walk towards the exit when I interrupt him and say: "No please stay. It's okay I mean Pierre has invited us all.", I say
They all sigh in relief and Charles even smiles a little. For a short time I thought I had seen hope in his eyes but I don't think so.
We all head to the plane and take a seat.
I was the first in the plane. So I take the best window seat and start looking outside. I don't even see him sitting on the seat across me. I feel tired so I just fall asleep. 
"We're here. Hello? Come on you can keep spleeping at Pierres house.", Lando says.
"Yeah of course I'm coming." I quickly get my stuff and we get outside. We wait for some taxis and I see how everyones dressed. They are all dressed as if they would go for dinner and I'm just wearing some sweatpants and a massive dark blue hoodie. 
"Amelia is everything okay?", they ask me with a concerned look.
"Yes everythings fine", I say not even looking at them.
Lando wants to say something but stops when he sees that the taxi is coming. I quickly get in to avoid the questions. Again I'm just looking out of the window. I feel their looks on me but I don't care right now. Shortly after we arrive I take my bags and walk inside. There i get greeted from Pierre: "Princess finally you're all here. How are you? You don't really look good. Are you sick?"
He looks at the others questioning but they all shrug their shoulders. 
"Let me show you your room", he says smiling at me. His house is really big but very comfy. 
"Tell me if you need anything", Pierre says.
"Yes I will", I say and unpack my suitcase. 
"Amelia are you hungry?" I am not but i still nod.
shortly after pizza arrives and the boys eat pizza. I have changed into a tshirt and shorts. 
They talk a lot and ask me some questions. I slowly start to feel better now that I'm here. I can feel Charles looking at me but I don't mind.
"Does someone want some alcohol?"
"Always" ,you say. The others want some too.
You all drink a lot and have a lot of fun.  All of a sudden you feel yourself alone outside on a lounger. You see Charles sitting next to you. Neither of us says something for a long time until Charles brakes the silence:
"I know it wasn't right what I did last weekend. It was stupid and very dangerous.", he says looking at you directly. 
"Yes it was", I say still not looking at him.
"You know I just went on this weekend trip to see you. Since I met you on the track I felt something for you but I don't even know you. Amelia I want to get to know you. I know what I did was wrong and I felt horrible for it the whole week. Please forgive me.", he says pouting at you. He looks very sweet and you want to get to know him better to but you just can't forgive him that easily.
"Leclerc I accept your apologie but it's not done like this okay? You still have something to make up here but I'm not angry at you anymore but you're drunk so don't say things you will regret tomorrow alright?" He looks at me grinning from ear to ear and before I know he hugs me.
"Thank you Amelia. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are an angel. I promise I will not do such things anymore. Are we friends now?" wow he's really drunk. 
"Of course we are friends", I say looking down at him smiling and stroking his hair.
"Yeyyy they're friends again", you hear from behind you.
"Now they both can sleep good again and everyones happy", Pierre says.
"We should all get to bed boys come on. You've had enough." Now I feel like a mom with her four children. I only had a little alcohol but they had drank a lot bottles of wine and whiskey. 
I bring them all to their room and tuck them in.
"Amelia can you please stay?", Charles askes.
"Really? Okay if that's your wish", I say smiling a little. 
I change into one of his shirts ,lay down next to him and fall asleep. I wake up and see that Charles is gone. I walk out of the room and they all stop to look at me. 
"Is everything okay", I ask them. Of course I know what's going on with them. They think something was up with me and Charles this night.
"Yes of course", Pierre says.
"Rough night huh?", I say smiling at Leclerc. They all almost spit their water out. They look at me and then at Charles. It's so funny, really. 
"I'm going to shower now. See you afterwards.", I say and walk away. I feel their looks on me once again. As I get to my room I burst out laughing
"Did you really sleep with her tonight?", Lando says in pure shock.
"No. Yes. I don't know man. When I woke up I was laying on top of her only in my boxers and-"
"And she's wearing your t-shirt mate.", Lando says.
"I know", Charles says.
I stop eavesdropping on them and go to take a shower. After I step out I realise that my top and bra are still in Charls room so I wrap a towel around me and step out of my room. 
They're all sitting on the couch as I walk by. 
"Where are you going Amelia?", Pierre asks. 
"I'm just getting my clothes.", I say pointing to the door to Charls bathroom. Their looks are hilirious.
"Oh, uhm, okay", Leclerc turns bright red.
I go inside and get my top and my bra. Of course I let them see that I just took my bra from his beedroom. Charles gets even more red. And that's when i can't stop myself form laughing anymore. I burst out laughing and they all look at me questioning.
"You don't know right?", I say looking at him.
"You all really had too much alcohol last night. I haven't slept with anyone. Well-" I take a pause and look at them. They look terrified of what comes next.
"I did sleep in Charls' bed. After you all had so much alcohol I put you all to bed. Leclerc then asked me to stay because he didn't want to sleep alone so I changed into one of his t-shirts and slept next to you. You immediately started cuddeling me but I thought it was very cute so I didn't push you away. I was just joking with the'rough night huh?' . I knew what you all thought so I played along." They all start laughing except of Charles he just gets bright red againg and looks to the ground.
I walk back into my room but stop mid way and turn around again.
"Oh and you called me an angel and hugged me because I forgave you and told you we could be friends again", I say before shutting the door.

Charles POV

My head hurts really bad. I must've drunk a little too much yesterday. Wait what am I sleeping on it feels really comfy and warm and it breathes? I get up slowly to see Amelia in my bed. I look under the sheets and I'm only wearing boxershorts. Have I slept with her? Well I was definitely cuddling her not even two minutes ago.
I decide to go out of the room still processing what just happend.
"My head hurts", I hear Pierre say.
"Oh good morning Charles. Have you slept well?", Lando asks
"I don't know", I say taking a glas and filling it with water.
"What do you mean with 'I don't know", Carlos asks.
"Well I woke up this morning sleeping on Amelia. I was only in my boxershorts and I think she's wearing my t-shirt too", I say
"WHAT. HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH HER", Lando and Pierre say at the same time.
"Shhhh, she's coming. Be quiet.", Carlos says.
There she is. walking trough the door of my bedroom. Should I feel good or bad about it.
"Rough night huh?" WHAT. We all spit out our water and I feel my face heating up again. They all look at us in disbelief.
"I'm going to shower now. See you afterwards.". 
"Did you really sleep with her tonight?", Lando asks with big shocked eyes.
"No. Yes. I don't know man. When I woke up I was laying on top of her with just my boxers and-"
"And she's wearing your t-shirt mate", Lando says.
"I know", I say.
"High five mate that's awesome", Pierre says holding his hand up.
"Now man even if I did sleep with her I have no memory of it.", I say taking his hand down.
"Let's go watch some TV.", Carlos said. We all said yes. I was't really watching though. I was thinking about her and if we really did it or not. The we see the door open and she steps out in only a towel. She starts walking past us and Pierre asks: "Where are yo going Amelia?".
"I'm just getting my clothes", she says as she point towards my bedroom door. She goes inside and comes back with a top and HER BRA. My face is bruning up. Again. 
"You don't know right", she says locking eyes with me. I'm speechles.
"You all really had too much alcohol last night. I haven't slept with anyone.Well-", has she or has she not. She's such a tease.
"I did sleep in Charls' bed. After you all had so much alcohol I put you all to bed. Leclerc then asked me to stay because he didn't want to sleep alone so I changed into one of his t-shirts and slept next to you. You immediately started cuddeling me but I thought it was very cute so I didn't push you away. I was just joking with the'rough night huh?' . I knew what you all thought so I played along.", she says and I feel relieved and somehow even a little sad.
Oh and you called me an angel and hugged me because I forgave you and told you we could be friends again", she says shutting the door behind her. We're friends again. Now I'm able to laugh.