Ch 13: End Of The Line

Izuku and Momo's honeymoon lasted for about 2 weeks as they returned to school and they didn't miss much as Aizawa purposely reviewed old topics until the married couple returned from their honeymoon.

Naturally, Eri was happy to see her mama and papa again as they had a present for Eri they got during their honeymoon, which were plushies of them which Eri loved and promised Izuku and Momo she'd keep them close to her forever.

Of course, they couldn't rest easy yet since they still have Mina to deal with, and due to the device Mei made for Izuku which ended up being a tracking device, finding her would be easy.

However, Izuku had a hunch that Mina would likely turn to Bakugo for revenge which he was banking for so he can deal with two problems at the same time as Nezu gave Izuku, Momo and the Izusquad full permission to use their quirks as Izuku was getting ready to go.

Momo: "Almost ready to go Izu?"

Izuku: "Yeah, just need one last thing."

Izuku pulled out a case as he opened and grabbed what was inside of it as Momo's eyes widen while Izuku just glared at it.

Izuku: "That bastard was good for something after all."

*Timeskip*

Izuku and his group were following the signal as it got stronger and stronger the closer they got as they found Mina talking with Bakugo in a alleyway as they moved to corner them.

Ochaco and Shoto moved to cover one end as Iida and Tsuyu covered the other as they made their presence known to them.

Bakugo: "Icy-hot? Cheeks?!"

Ochaco: "Bakugo, Mina, it's over!"

Bakugo turned to the other way but saw Iida and Tsuyu blocking the path.

Iida: "Just come in quietly and no one will get hurt."

Bakugo: "YOU BITCH!"

Bakugo blasted Mina which sent her flying into the wall, knocking her out cold as he used his explosions to reach the rooftops, only to find Izuku waiting for him while Momo's behind him with a knife around his neck.

Izuku: "Give it up Bakugo, you can't win."

Momo: "Surrender or else I'll cut your throat!"

Bakugo: "You don't have the fucking guts to kill me Ponytail!"

Momo: "First time for everything."

Bakugo smirked and elbowed Momo in the gut which made her lose her hold on him as  Izuku rush towards him but Bakugo used an explosion to blind him, before throwing Momo into Izuku, making Momo lose the knife as Bakugo started to run for it.

But then he felt something grab his leg and saw Tsuyu had her tongue wrapped around his leg as he forgot Tsuyu could climb walls as she threw her head back which slammed Bakugo into the ground, then Bakugo used a smal explosion on Tsuyu's tongue to burn it which made her let go as he kept running.

Then Bakugo got a kick to the face from Iida who got into the rooftops, as well as Shoto with help from Ochaco's quirk as Bakugo got speed blitzed by Izuku before meeting a duel kick by Izuku and Iida.

Izuku: "Damnit Bakugo, give up, now!"

Bakugo: "NEVER, I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE PUT IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE AND BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR DEKU!"

Izuku and Tsuyu both tried restraining Bakugo but he used his explosions to avoid Blackwhip and Tsuyu's tongue before flying towards Izuku at top speed and flew into him, forcing Izuku off the rooftop as they had a mid-air brawl.

After landing some decent shots, Izuku forced Bakugo off his before using Blackwhip as it attached to a street lap, allowing Izuku to swing around and land on his feet as Bakugo used his explosions to hover onto the ground.

Izuku looked at everyone who was nearby as he yelled at them to run as Bakugo flew at Izuku and threw him into the ground, only for Izuku to put his feet on his chest and pushed him away, giving Izuku room to backflip away to make space between them.

Izuku: 'As much as I want to humiliate him from everything he did to me, I have to end this now before he starts endangering innocent people.'

Bakugo: "DIE DEKU!"

Izuku: "You first!"

Bakugo threw a obvious right hook at Izuku who dodged, sweeped Bakugo's legs, grabbed his arm and threw him into the ground before charging 10% of OFA into his leg and kicked Bakugo, sending him flying back.

Bakugo got back up as he threw a nearby trash can at Izuku which he caught, which led to Bakugo throwing random things at Izuku, catching all of them which pissed Bakugo as he rushed Izuku again as Izuku subdued him with Blackwhip and yanked the rabid dog to him.

Izuku: "Last warning Bakugo. Give up now before I stop playing nice."

Bakugo: "FUCK YOU AND YOUR NICE!"

Bakugo was just barely able to move his hand and blasted Izuku which freed him from being restrained as Izuku shot back up as he powered up to 50% OFA as they rushed each other and started throwing heavy punches at the other.

Every hit Izuku handed on Bakugo was fuelled by over 10 years worth of pent up anger for Bakugo as Izuku held nothing back as he bashed Bakugo's face into his knee before kicking him back.

Bakugo: "DAMNIT, I KILL YOU DEKU! ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS! HELL, I'LL GO THROUGH ANYONE IF IT MEANS TO KILL YOU! ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE QUIRKLESS!"

Suddenly, Bakugo tripped and fell flat on his face as Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around his legs as as she yanked Bakugo up, giving Iida the chance to kick him in the ribs before Ochaco took him by surprise and grabbed his face and threw him into the ground.

She then used her quirk to make Bakugo weightless as Shoto blasted him with fire and ice which sent him flying again as Ochaco deactivated her quirk, making Bakugo fall, right in front of Momo as she kicked Bakugo in his family jewels before kicking him up, kneeing him in the back before putting him in a arm lock and stabbed him in the next with something.

While it hurt for a second, Bakugo was just barely able to shake Momo off him as he kicked Momo in the knees and kicked her in her womanhood as he held his hand in front of her.

Bakugo: "SAY GOODBYE RICH BITCH! HAHAHAHAHA!"

But, no explosion came out of Bakugo's hand which confused him as Izuku suplexed him into the ground as he stood over his former bully as Momo gave him what she stabbed Bakugo with, an empty syringe.

Izuku: "Quirk erasing bullet, thank Overhaul for that. Only good thing that bastard was good for."

Bakugo: "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

Izuku: "That's right. You're quirkless now, just like I used to be."

Bakugo: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Momo then created a human sized muzzle and put it on Bakugo, making him shut up for the most part and also made handcuffs as she cuffed Bakugo and Mina, waited for cops to arrive as they were hailed away.

Izuku: "That felt good."

Ochaco: "I'm surprised you keep one of Overhaul's quirk canceling bullets Izuku."

Izuku: "Well, I figured it would come in handy eventually. And I was right."

Iida: "Well, at least the classroom will be a bit more quiet now."

Tsuyu: "Thank God." *ribbit*

Izuku: "You guys want to get something to eat before we head back to school? I'm hungry."

Everyone laughed as they went off to grab some food to eat as Momo and Izuku held hands as they smiled at each as they looked forward to their future together.