Ch 3: Dinner With The Midoriyas

It has been five days since Izuku and Katsuki's fallout and Izuku and Momo started dating. Izuku was thinking about the past between him and Katsuki, Izuku recalled all the times he bailed Katsuki out of trouble, all the time he volunterly took the blame for something Katsuki did, everytime he helped Katsuki study for tests, all of the teasing for Izuku being quirkless.

But the one thing Izuku focused on is when Katsuki yelled that he was better than Izuku would ever be. Sure Izuku wanted to believe his oldest friend said that out of frustration but Izuku thought if he actually thought that when Izuku was quirkless and if he still thought that. Sure Katsuki always stood up for Izuku when people bullied him for being quirkless before they met Shoto but Izuku started wondering if Katsuki did it because he was his friend or to rub in Izuku's face that he didn't have a quirk.

Izuku also remembered when they where in middle school and when the students assaulted Izuku, Katsuki never used his special treatment from all the teachers to stop it from happening again. And he remembered all the times Katsuki blew him off when they had plans. Izuku knew Katsuki had a life outside of just him but he could have had the common decency to let him know plans have changed.

Looking back, Izuku started to contemplating if Katsuki even saw him as a friend at all.

Izuku: 'Everything I've done for him and to help him and not even a single thanks.'

Shoto: "Hey, you alright?"

Izuku: "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just contemplating life choices."

Izuku said nonchalantly as he saw Uraraka walk over to him.

Izuku: "Oh Uraraka, what do you want?"

Ochaco: "Deku, I hope what happened two days ago doesn't change anything between us."

Izuku: "Don't worry Uraraka, we're still friends."

Izuku said as he unknowingly shot Katsuki a very dirty stare as he felt his phone vibrate as he saw a text from his mom as he agreed to come vist for the weekend.

Izuku: 'Oh Mom, you are in for a surprise.'

Izuku thought to himself when his vision suddenly went dark as Izuku immediately knew who it was.

Momo: "Guess who?"

Izuku: "An angel?"

Momo(blushing): "Oh stop it Izuku."

Izuku: "Well am I wrong? You are as beautiful as an angel."

Shoto: 'Since when did he start spitting game and where did he learn it?'

Izuku: "So you excited for the weekend Momo?"

Momo: "Yeah, but I'm also worried about meeting your mom."

Izuku: "Relax Momo she'll like you, I know it."

Izuku and Momo left the classroom as Katsuki still was parlayed from the unintentional dirty stare Izuku gave him.

Izuku and Momo were outside his mom's home as his mom opened the door.

(FYI Inko is in shape)

Izuku: "Hey Mom."

Inko(hugs Izuku): "Izuku, I'm glad you're here sweetie. Who's your friend?"

Izuku: "Mom, this is my girlfriend Momo Yaoyorozu."

Inko: "........."

Izuku: "Mom? You ok?"

Izuku suddenly was wrapped into a big bear hug from his mother.