Ch 10: Momo's Unforgettable Birthday

Months have passed since Bakuhoe was expelled as things looked brighter than ever before. Izuku's live has never been brighter than is.

Of course, Izuku knew that Bakugo could attack him out any moment as he been training harder than before as he had his family to protect as he knew Bakugo wouldn't just go after him without training.

Toru and Denki finished their punishments and after a bit, was accepted as part of the Dekusquad while the other morons were put through the wringer by Aizawa due to his disappointment with their stupidity as they tried to get Izuku to forgive them which backfired since they tried to force forgiveness which they couldn't seem to get.

Meanwhile Mina was depressed that she lost any chance of being with Izuku since he's with Momo and completely stopped talking to her outside of class as she absolutely hated Momo and considered killing her to get her out of the way but she used her brain for once and realized that Izuku would probably kill her for killing Momo as she was lost.

Also, Izuku got to meet Momo's parents which went really well since Izuku was expecting it to be stressful but no, Momo's parents were very nice people and accepted Izuku into the family since Momo told them everything about him as Momo's dad was very friendly while her mother took no time telling Izuku stories aboutMomoas a baby which completely embarrassed Momo which Izuku found cute. And the fact that turns out Momo's dad is friends with Hisashi which Izuku was surprised by but also wasn't too surprised given his dad's swagger.

Right now, Momo's birthday was 10 days away as Izuku was planning on giving his queen a birthday she'll never forget as Izuku held a small box in his hand as he heard his door open and hide the box, thinking it was Momo but was relived to see it was just Eri.

Eri: "Papa, ready for Mama's birthday?"

Izuku: "Of course I am Snowball."

Eri handed Izuku her present for Momo which was a picture of them together as a happy family as Izuku hugged his daughter.

Eri: "You think Mama will love my present?"

Izuku: "Of course she will Snowball."

Eri: "You have your presents for Mama?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I have plenty of gifts for your mother, plus one she won't forget."

Eri: "Whay is it Papa?"

Izuku: "Promise you won't tell her."

Eri: "I won't."

Izuku: "I'm going to make Momo truly your mother."

Eri: "Huh? What do you mean Papa?"

Izuku: "I'm going to ask her to marry me."

The ten days passed as it was Momo's birthday as her parents threw a massive birthday party at their home with help from Izuku as Momo was in her room, changing into a red dress.