Ch 4: Izuku Vs Bakugo

Days have gone by without Izuku and Katsuki talking to each other which really put the whole class in a bind. Sure the two are known for getting into fights multiple times but they always made up.

But now? Izuku is giving his oldest friend the cold shoulder and won't talk to him at all unless absolutely necessary and that pissed Bakugo off.

Katsuki: 'That damn nerd! Ignoring me because of a girl. Get fucking real!'

He then got up to talk to Izuku who ignored him and focused on talking to Momo.

Katsuki: "Deku."

No response.

Katsuki: "Oi, damn nerd! I'm talking to you!"

Again, Izuku said nothing as Bakugo had enough and grabbed Izuku by the shoulder but to his surprise, Izuku grabbed his wrist.

Izuku: "What. Do. You. Want?!"

Katsuki: "I'm trying to fucking talk to you, you bastard!"

Izuku: "And I was focused on talking to my lovely girlfriend and not some dog."

Katsuki: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME YOU FUCKER?!"

Momo: "You heard him. Now scram, Izu and I are going for a date."

Katsuki: "Stay out of this, you bitch!"

Izuku: "Don't call my Momo a bitch, you animal!"

Katsuki: "What, you want to fight me Deku!?"

Izuku got a serious expression as he glared down Katsuki.

Izuku: "Fight you? No, I wanna break you."

Everyone present was shocked at Izuku's conviction.

Izuku: "Meet me at Ground Beta. Don't. Be. Late!"

Izuku left towards Ground Beta as Katsuki followed suit.

Kirishima: "Mr Aizawa, aren't you going to stop them?"

Aizawa: "No. Bakugo needs a reality check."

Izuku and Katsuki arrived at Ground Beta for their fight as everyone came to watch from the monitor room. Just like during battle training.

Katsuki: "Look Deku, I don't want to fight you."

Izuku: "All evidence to the contrary. You've been wanting to do this since you heard I was quirkless."

Katsuki: "No, that's not true. I don't want to hurt you."

Izuku: "Shame. Guess you aren't suited for being the number one hero, Kacchan."

Izuku said, pushing a button within his former friend as Katsuki rushed Izuku.