Ch 5: Momma Momo

A week has past since Izuku laid down a beating on Bakugo, who was still recovering from, the rift between the two is worst then before but Izuku didn't care about it, all he cares about was Momo and he couldn't be more happy as today was extra important for him.

Momo was going to meet Eri as she was nervous.

Momo: "Oh man, oh man."

Izuku: "Momo, relax."

Momo: "How can I relax Izuku? I don't want to scare Eri."

Izuku: "You won't Momo, she'll love you, I promise."

Momo: "I hope you're right."

Izuku and Momo made their way to the common room where Eri was waiting as she ran to Izuku as soon as she saw him.

Eri: "Papa!"

Izuku: "Hey Snowball."

Eri: "I missed you."

Izuku: "I missed you too."

Eri saw Momo near Izuku as she got a bit scared as she back away from Momo as Momo thought she messed up already.

Eri: "Who's she?"

Izuku grabbed Momo's hand as she blushed as Izuku guided her towards Eri.

Izuku: "Eri, this is Momo Yaoyorozu, my girlfriend."

Eri: "What's a girlfriend?"

Izuku: "Oh, well uhhhh. I don't really know how to explain it but it's when a boy and a girl love each other very much."

Eri thought about it for a second before she realized something.

Eri: "Does that mean she's my mommy?"

Momo was shocked as she looked at Izuku who just smiled and nodded as Momo looked back at Eri and smiled.

Momo: "Yes, I am your mommy my little angel."

Eri: "Mommy!"

Eri ran over to Momo as Momo picked her up and spun her around as Momo held Eri in her arm.

Izuku smiled that Eri accepted Momo as her mom so easily as the newly formed family went out for a family outing

The three were walking around town as they made small stops here and there, mostly to show Eri what she missed out on thanks to a certain monster as they stop by a clothing store as Izuku and Momo decided to get some new clothes.

After picking some clothes to try on, Izuku went into the changing room first as he tried the first outfit as Momo and Eri thought he looked cool.