Ch 12: The Wedding

Days has have passed as Izuku and Momo's wedding was being planned and went so smoothly that the wedding was to be held half way through the next month.

They planned to invite everyone expect the people who trusted Bakugo and Mina with the expectation of Denki and Toru as Izuku decided to have Denki and Shoto as his best men while Momo had Kyoka her maid of honor with Ochaco and Toru as her bridesmaids.

They also decided to have Eri be the flower girl and Kota be the ringer bearer.

While the days went by, Denki noticed that Mina has been giving Momo extremely dirty looks which made him a tad uncomfortable as something about them made his skim crawl.

Izuku was out tuxedo shopping which Shoto said he'll pay for and by he'll pay, he actually means using his father's credit card as Izuku settled for a green tux while Shoto figured he and Denki should get tuxedos as well as they went back to U.A as they were in Izuku's dorm room.

Izuku: "Ohhhhhhh man. I'm so excited. The wedding can't get here fast enough."

Shoto: "I'm surprised you aren't stressed."

Izuku: "Why would I be?"

Shoto: "You know, writing your vows and that jazz."

Izuku: "Oh, I'm not doing that. Figured it'd be better to speak from the heart."

Shoto: "That's fair. *looks at Denki* Kaminari, you ok?"

Denki: "Huh? Oh, I'm fine."

Izuku: "You sure about that?"

Denki: "It's just, Ashido has been giving Momo really dirty looks for the past few weeks."

Shoto: "So, she's still jealous Izuku picked Yaoyorozu over her."

Denki: "Yeah, but something about these particular glares really wasn't sitting right with me. It was like jealous, bitter ex girlfriend mixed with a semi yandere glare."

Shoto: "Semi yandere? Oh, that can't be good."

Izuku: 'Why do I feel intrigued and turned on by the idea of Momo as a yandere?'

Shoto: "Earth to Izuku!"

Izuku: "Oh yeah. Ashido has to be planning to do something to Momo, or worse Eri."

Denki: "Well, what do we do if she does go through with that?"

Izuku: "Well Ashido shouldn't be that stupid to try something while Momo's been guarded but I wouldn't be surprised if she was."

Shoto: "I'll ask Mochi and Jiro to stay with her when you're not with her."

Izuku: "Ask Kirishima too."

As the wedding grew closer, Izuku and his friends made absolutely sure that Momo would be safe as he told her about Denki's hunch as Momo told him that she'll be fine given that he's protecting her while she could handle Mina by herself relatively easy.

And it went like that for a good while, Izuku staying by Momo's side while Kyoka, Ochaco, Kirishima and also Camie stood by her whenever Izuku had to do something by himself and Mina never made a move.

3 days before the wedding, the evening rolled around as Momo was in her room with Kyoka and Ochaco spending time together while Momo was understandably excited for her wedding when Ochaco had to go to the bathroom, leaving the besties by themselves as Kyoka smiled that her best friend was getting married and she hugged her as 20 minutes passed and Ochaco hadn't come back from the bathroom.

While granted Momo's room is on the fifth floor of the dorms, but it shouldn't take her almost half an hour to get there and back as Kyoka tried calling Ochaco but she didn't answer which worried Kyoka a bit as she and Momo decided to go and check on her.