Eden

"We were actually tracking another ship that must have landed a few hours before us. It came from Station X, not far from Earth. That's one of the reasons we landed"

The solid coffee cup hung heavy in Luna's hand. The canteen was enormous and Luna had not seen so many humans in such a long time. Eyes seem to find her from every direction.

"Luna?" Theo smiled as he answered the medic on Luna's behalf.

"So who were the people on this other ship?"

Luna sipped the coffee and wow did it taste good! It was like her senses had finally awoken and danced on her tongue. She smiled as she sipped and listened.

"They are wanted by our justice system for murder and theft, So it's important we find them and bring the families the justice they deserve"

Theo told the medic and the other man the whole story of what had happened with the boss lady and the droids and how we had lost our friends hoping they could maybe help find them.

The medic nodded and then stood up and left the table following after the other man. Luna closed her eyes again fighting her tired body.

"Are we going to find them, Im so worried Theo"

Theo placed his hand on Luna's shoulder and squeezed it " We won't give up until we find them Luna"

The captain of the ship walked over and pulled a chair up next to them both.

"We will search for the ship and any heat signatures and hopefully find any remaining humans, including your friends. But after that we leave and we would like you all to join us?"

Luna didn't need to think about it, they needed to leave this dying planet. 

"Come with me and I can show you a glimpse of Eden"

They followed the captain to the main control room which was filled with other people wearing uniforms. 

" Taylor can you bring up Eden for our guests" Luna looked at Taylor and gasped, his eyes were just like the droids, so blue but when he blinked it was normal like a human would. He was tall and very muscular and he had tiny marks running up his neck and down the side of his face.

A projection beamed right in front of them it was huge, and the planet was green, blue and red from above. Similar to Earth but with more rocks, almost as if Mars and Earth had a baby.

"Here she is, Eden. Our people have come such a long way and we have advanced so much since living on Earth"

"How long does it take to reach? surly it takes months?" Theo couldn't stop looking at the beautiful planet. 

"Ahh that's where our technology has advanced, we can now jump across space thanks to the Azureians, they found us when we were at the space station and helped us. Taylor is from  Azure" 

"Hello, nice to meet you both" His accent was different but his English was faultless.

Luna couldn't help but stare "Wow, so much has happened" 

The captain got a message from another member of his crew as they talked "They have found something, we could use your knowledge to get to them, Luna and Theo?"

They both nodded and then prepared to go back outside with 6 other crew members. The people looked petrified as the door opened and the toxic air and wasted city st in front of them. They needed suits so they could breathe as this air could still kill them all, Luna and Theo were used to it now. 

"How can you breathe this in and not die? Taylor  the Azureian walked next to Luna

"I have lived here all my life and at some point, my lungs seemed to fight it and almost toughen up, I only just found out not so long ago so it's still new to me.