Three

It didn't take a genius to know that Mr Poppy wasn't the smartest of people. He sometimes picked up on the wrong ends of conversations and made a buffoon out of himself and others. None of it was ever done with any malice, but his stupidity often lead to the worst situations.

It was after one of these moments that he waltzed into St Bernadette's. He had been shopping for Christmas trees along with Mr Maddens for the school. It was supposed to be a fairly innocent trip. However, he had overheard a conversation between Paul and Gordon Shakespeare.

And it was something absolutely amazing that he couldn't wait to share.

Swiftly, he rounded up the children doing the Nativity into the classroom, and grabbed Jamie too. He just couldn't help himself.

"Come on, come, come, come, come. Come close. This is... Shh." Me Poppy crouched so he was at level with the children. They surrounded him at all sides. "Come in, come in. Gather round. I've got something to tell you, alright? I'm not supposed to tell you, but someone's twisted my arm and I have to tell you."

He knew it shouldn't have happened. He sort of knew he shouldn't have said anything at all. But god knew that he wanted to.

"I've just been to get the Christmas tree and I heard Mr Maddens say, a big Hollywood production film thing company are coming here to see our nativity, but it's not a nativity, it's Nativity the Musical, in 3D and 5D sound, and we're all going to be famous."

The children cheered and jumped like wild animals. Though they might not have understood all of the words being said, they understood enough to be excited. It was all they needed.

"Anyone told my mum its gonna be a full on musical." Jamie grasped his face, pulling on the skin in almost horror. "She's gonna blow her top."

Mr Poppy then shushed them. "This is big stuff, alright? Zack, I mean, you could end up being... Zac Efron."

The young, brown haired boy grinned. "Yes!"

"And you... you could be Shrek!" He said to another child. "And you, Bob...."

"What?"

Bob was the smallest child in the class, and was extremely tiny for his age. He just hadn't grown in a very long time, though it didn't stop him doing exactly what he wanted.

"You're like a little Gollum, like a little creature in something!" Bob stuck his thumbs up in approval. "So we're gonna be super famous because Hollywood are coming!"

❄️ 🎄 ❄️

The next morning was a cold one, and Robin knew that it would only get worse. She was wrapping herself up for the day, the tv on in the kitchen as she was doing so. The BBC had given way to the local news for a short time.

She had only kept half an eye on what was happening, really, but did a double take rather quickly.

"Well, with me now are the real stars of the film, the pupils of St Bernadette school here. You must be very excited?"

The news were at their school. The news never went to their school. They always went to Oakmoor. There was nothing special about St Bernadette's- so what the hell had happened?