8k Special Chapter

I'm honestly baffled and amazed at how this fanfic garnered 8k reads, I have never expected in my life that I will even go back to writing stories, let alone a fanfic of an anime character- in my second language, which my younger self would have n...

I'm honestly baffled and amazed at how this fanfic garnered 8k reads, I have never expected in my life that I will even go back to writing stories, let alone a fanfic of an anime character- in my second language, which my younger self would have never even thought of accomplishing- and who knew that I would even finish one story- let alone two, and even continue another one at this moment, and so I say my thanks, to you who have read up to the very last word of this fanfic, this journey is truly a serendipity for me, so I now offer, one last extra short chapter, that I hope you would love and enjoy, just as much as I did in writing it...

IT WAS yet another busy day for both Yuta and Y/N as they prepare for their wedding. Both were busy with their work but they always find time to discuss things here and there, from the color scheme of the invitation cards, entourage and reception, to the choice of flowers, foods and flavor of cake, to finalizing the list of attendees and going to the tailor for the wedding gown and suit.

Both would not proceed to making a decision if one is not present.

It's not supposed to be a grand wedding, in fact they wanted it to be just simple and intimate, they didn't even hire a grand wedding organizer because it will only be a small event, yet both also wanted it to be memorable, thus making sure that every decision made has been throughly thought and pondered so that every detail of this once in a lifetime event will be carved in the couple's minds even as their hairs turn gray in the future.

It's kind of tiring, but every time they make final decisions it felt satisfying. Yuta and Y/N would look at each other with satisfied smiles in their faces.

Everything is going smoothly, it's all almost finished. But there seems to be still one teeny tiny little problem that keeps them from finalizing the program of events for the reception.

"I will not stand on stage and make a speech together with Gojo" Nanami flatly said.

"I kinda understand why" Megumi shrugged, leaving all the convincing to the two.

"But Nanami-san, this is a surprise and it's already been decided that speeches will be done at this time, and besides, you won't have a joint speech! We really want Y/N-san and Yuta-san to have a memorable day!" Itadori pleaded.