𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. an awkward situation

A loud thud was heard around the living room followed by a scream which woke up the rest of the people inside the apartment.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Ow! Ouch what—"

"WHAT, WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED? IS THERE A THIEF?" Nobara rushed outside and posed her arms as if she's ready to karate chop someone, only to find Yuta on the floor and Y/N in a panic. The rest of the group also followed, worried about the sudden commotion.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Yuta!" she exclaimed and helped the poor boy get up.

"I-it's okay Y/N"

"What the heck happened?" Maki asked and both of you just turned your gazes away from each other, remembering the reason why this happened.

"Did you just use each other's first names" Inumaki pointed out which made you even more flustered, although it was just a slip of tongue, you both never really agreed on calling each other in your first names. Not knowing what to do you just covered your face with both of your hands to hide the embarrassment.

Okay so what actually happened was: when you woke up, you found yourselves on the couch sleeping and hugging each other, it made you so flustered that you suddenly pushed him away and fell to the ground. The end. 

And now both of you were a blushing mess.

"I fell, that's all" Yuta tried to divert the topic. "Good morning everyone, did you all sleep well?" But he failed. Everyone just deadpanned at them.

"Literally that's not all that happened, right?" Maki raised an eyebrow and Yuta looked at Inumaki with pleading eyes to help him.

"I think that's just what happened tho, I'm hungry" Inumaki said. "Come on let's eat" he dragged away Maki and Itadori to the kitchen. "What are you doing—"

Mai only observed the two, remembering her conversation with her twin last night.

"Y/N senpai, you look so red"

Well thanks for pointing that out Nobara.

"It's nothing!"

"Has anyone seen my ring?" Yuta suddenly asked making everyone turn to him, even those in the kitchen.

Megumi, Nobara and Mai who are in the living room started looking for it with him, you stood there for like a minute, stunned at the sudden realization before also starting to help so you would be less suspicious.

And as if fate has been playing with your feelings again, you were the one who found it under the coffee table.

"Found it" you said and gave it to him.

"Thank God! I thought I'd lost it for real! Thank you, Y/N! it's really precious to me" he exclaimed and you only smiled.

Maki saw it and knew it was fake.

Thanks to that, you felt awkward with him once again. The embarrassing moment you had and the current realization in your mind made you avoid his gaze until they all went home.

God I should really stop this feeling inside me before I get hurt for real. You already felt your heart ache tho.

Looks like I will have some avoiding sessions to attend.

━━━━━━━━━━━

And you were right, you found yourself avoiding the said boy again. Even ignoring his messages sometimes, and replying in short words. Whenever it was breaktime, you always tell them you have something to do for your class.

This, however, did not go unnoticed by your friends, and it really made Yuta anxious once again.

"Y/N-san's not here again?" Megumi asked and they all nodded. Megumi was sharp, so he knows something went wrong on that sleepover, because only after that day that you stopped hanging out with them.

He clicked his tongue. It has been five days already.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ne Megumi-kun, why do you look constipated?"

"Fuck—"

"Oi, oi, oi don't curse thy sensei!" Gojo managed to stop his hand and put it down. The sea urchin boy was ready to punch the person who startled him.

"What are you doing here" he asked in a really annoyed tone.

"I should be the one asking that, you're in my house right now"

Fck, right.

He was indeed in Gojo's house right now, resting after the things Gojo made him do, so he is now sitting on the couch while furrowing his eyebrows for minutes now. Gojo was the one who requested Megumi for help even outside class hours but now it looks like he was the one who needs help.

And who are you gonna call when you need help?

"Satoru Gojo—!" is definitely not the right person.

"—is here to help you! Now come on, why that look in your face? Is there something bothering you? Eh? Eh? Eh?" he poked Megumi's shoulder non-stop.

Megumi grumbled "Stop it, really, I'm just thinking about Y/N...san"

"Ohoho, what is it about her? Come on, tell me, tell me"

Megumi did not budge, not until Gojo was getting really annoying, making him give up.

"Alright! I'll tell you! She's been avoiding us lately and I'm worried it might have to do something with Okko—wait what the heck? Why am I telling this to you?"

"Come on finish your sentence! Why? What did Yuta do? And—wait, wait, wait, hold up a sec, lemme gueeess, they fought? No? Lover's quarrel? Love triangle? What, what, what is ittt tell me Megumiiii~"

"Shut up they aren't even lovers!"

"Why are you angry?"

"I'm not?"

"You are"

"I'm not!

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You like her, do you?"

"Yes—what—no! Fck, you're so annoying I'm losing my mind, you are not helping at all" his voice full of annoyance and stood up and went to the door. "If there's no more need of my assistance, I will go home" he said and shut the door.

Gojo just stared at the door, amused. "Why, that damn Sukuna had a reason why he's so confident with his choice after all" he touched his chin then formed a smile. "Hahaha! This is interesting, welp, whoever wins, it's still a win for me, just so you wait"

Meanwhile, while Megumi is riding on the bus to his home, he clicked his tongue in annoyance upon realizing he does like Y/N and it wasn't just pure respect and admiration anymore, it leveled up to something more.

But I know you like someone and it isn't me, and I know it clearly to myself. He thought while watching the scenery unfolding outside the window of the bus.

Don't worry, Okkotsu senpai, I won't interfere, you both deserve to be happy.

━━━━━━━━━━━

what if...i make a megumi fanfic? (⁰▿⁰)