𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. sleepover

Days gone by since you were in hot waters due to that one rainy day

Days gone by since you were in hot waters due to that one rainy day. Of course both you and Yuta defended yourselves that you were just friends, even made Megumi witness, but no one had been so happy as much as Yuji & Kugisaki who have shown huge support since the beginning, Maki and Mai wasn't so pleased but did not had bizarre reactions, they know you two are capable and responsible adults, they were just worried about... some things, especially Maki. Toge was the only one who was neutral, so if it was a trial in court, he would've been the judge. Little did they know that he's not the most innocent among them, there's something only he knows due to his daily observations but just keeps quiet.

Ever since that day tho, you both actually got closer, it was no longer awkward between you two, you were no longer wary and you can interact with each other just like how you can interact with Yuji or Megumi. And if ever there was some good result from that incident is that it led to Nobara suggesting a sleepover, which all of you miraculously agreed. 

"I told you eight people will be crowded" Megumi said in a matter-of-fact tone. You all decided to hold the sleepover party after midterms in your apartment.

"Then why don't you leave so we'll have more room?" Mai said.

"Oh I will"

"No! Nobody's leaving!" you said and held on to his arms.

"I literally stay on the opposite unit of this unit, I can come and go any time" he said and then went back to sit.

"Food's almost ready, no one's leaving" you said once again, then you heard the doorbell rang.

"Uh, we're already all here, who is that?" Maki asked.

"I'll get it" Yuta stood up and volunteered and looking through the peephole he saw someone that looks like...

"Itadori?"

"Huh? I'm here tho" Yuji said.

"Yeah I know, the person looks like an older you"

"Oh! It must be my older brother" he said and went to open the door.

"Sukuna! What are you doing here?"

"Oh?" he smirked looking at him and Yuta standing side by side. "I was just going to ask when is Choso coming back"

"Oh he didn't tell you? He'll be home at 9pm"

"Okay" he said and somehow scanned the children inside the apartment and also waved at you, you waved back, you were quite acquainted with each other since he will be staying for a month and you will literally be neighbors so Yuji introduced you to each other.

"Who among you here is the relative of Gojo Satoru?" he suddenly asked which made all of you confused.

"Uhm, me, sir?" Yuta raised his hand still confused.

"Oh, Megumi, don't fail me"

"Huh?"

"Well! Goodbye, do tell Satoru I've decided on my bet" he said to Yuta and went back to their own unit.

"Okay? What was that?"

"I don't know either, tho Gojo sensei did meet with him last time, I don't know what they talked about, but turns out they knew each other since college" Yuji shrugged.

"So! Shall we start the movie? Food's ready!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mai, wake them up!"

"No way, you know how scary Y/N is when she's shocked, why don't you wake them up!"

"Itadori move! I need to take a picture of this"

"Ooooh right, you're a genius Kugisaki!"

"Senpai, why aren't you helping your best friend?" Megumi asked the person beside him who was watching the scene quietly with an amused face, Inumaki just shrugged in response.

 "They're just sleeping" he said.

"Lemme take the next picture Kugisaki!"

"Honestly keep quiet you two!" Maki whispered yell.

"Respect them...ah whatever" Megumi gave up. His friends were beyond saving, tho he felt something swirl in his stomach, he just brushed it off.

On why there was a sudden commotion, the cause was no other than Y/N and Yuta, who happened to fell asleep on each other's shoulders on the couch.

And oh what ruckus did their friends do while there they were sleeping peacefully. Poor people, they just wanted to get some good sleep. Studying for midterms really took away their energy.

"You know what, just let them, they must be exhausted with all those exams" Maki said, adjusting her eyeglasses.

"That's true, Yuta has pulled three all nighters, couldn't be me" Inumaki says while looking at his sleeping best friend.

"I should really ask Y/N senpai to hang out with me again some time, just to relax and rejuvenate our stressed bodies, right Mai senpai? You should come with us again! You too Maki senpai, come with us next time" Nobara said.

"Just hit me up, I'll definitely be there" Mai said.

"No thanks" Maki replied almost in unison with her twin.

After they all have calmed down, they decided to finally go to sleep, Inumaki, Fushiguro and Yuji went to the spare room Y/N prepared for them, while Nobara, Maki and Mai went to Y/N's room. As soon as Nobara climbed the bed, she immediately fell asleep not able to do her usual skincare.

Well, midterms is midterms, it's gotta crush you real good. 

"Maki" Mai started.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think...Y/N likes Okkotsu? Because I sure do"

Maki clicked the roof of her tongue. "That's what I'm worried about, I don't really oppose to them, if ever they do work out, but what I'm worried is Okkotsu" she added.

"Only Okkotsu? Ha, Y/N too, they're both really oblivious of each other" Mai countered. "Or actually more like both of them are holding back for some reasons" she added.

"Exactly, Okkotsu's still not letting go of someone I don't know about Y/N"

"What do you mean someone? He has an ex?"

"No, baka" Maki flicked her forehead.

"Hey! Tell me bitch, don't leave me hanging"

"Okkotsu has a childhood friend whom he promised to marry when they were kids" Mai gasped. She did not know this due to the fact that she was not really close with him or Inumaki, she was in a different class from Maki when they were high school.

"You did not tell me about this at all! Why are you just telling this now?! Now what? He's just leading Y/N on?"

"No dumbass, that's not it, Rika is already dead, may she rest in peace"

"Ha?"

"The problem lies within that ring on his finger" Maki stared on the ceiling. "As long as he has it, it means he's still not letting go"

It was at this moment that Mai felt something struck her heart upon realizing things.

Fuck.

"You better do something, Maki"

━━━━━━━━━━━

i'm actually almost done writing this story, the unpublished chapters just need some editing :D