Chapter 1.

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 1: Let The Summer Begin.

"Amber Russo," our principle spoke clearly into the microphone.

Jacob, Louis, and I being the first letters in the alphabet, were already seated in the audience with the other half of the senior class that had already made the embarrassing walk across the stage to take their diplomas.
The three of us shot out of our seats, cheering loudly as she walked across the stage in her maroon cap and gown. We watched our principle switch her tassel to the opposite side, handing her the rolled up diploma and shaking her hand. She grabbed the microphone from our principle, walking towards the middle of the stage before fist pumping her right arm into the air, diploma in grasp, while breaking out into song.

"Don't you! Forget about me!" She sang awfully. The crowd erupted into laughter as one of the teachers tried to take the microphone away from her. She shook her head, running around the stage as she continued.
"Let me finish!" She shrieked.

This performance is almost as bad as Louis' farewell speech. He started off with; "I f*cking hate all of you," and ended with "I'm going to miss you ratchet ass hoes!"

Mrs. Townsend, one of the English teachers for the seniors, finally ripped the microphone out of Amber's hard grasp. Amber pouted as she was ushered off of the stage and over to our class in the audience.

"Hey baby doll," I smiled.
"I didn't finish my song. That was my time to shine!" She yelled, receiving a few glares and shushes from parents. I nodded my head, rubbing her back as she pouted.
"I know honey, but it was a great performance," I smiled. Her head snapped up, eyes widening as she looked at me.
"You really think so?"
"Yes, Beyonce would be jealous," I winked. She clapped her hands together in joy as she turned her attention back towards the stage.

"Carlos Santiago," Mr. Ganhi spoke into the microphone. Carlos skipped along the stage, shaking hands and taking the diploma from our principal's hand.
"That's my baby!" Amber screamed. Carlos looked like a little boy as the smile on his face beamed and he waved at Amber.
Carlos walked down the stairs, other names being called to grab their diplomas, as he skipped around the auditorium and over to us.
"Nice bro," Jake smiled. He gave Carlos a brotherly slap on the back as he moved next to Amber. He gave her a soft peck on the lips before turning back to the stage.

"Tyler Styles." Tyler strutted across the stage, ripping the microphone out of Mr. Ganhi's hands. I laughed as I watched the principle shake his head, his lips reading 'not again' as he patiently waited to hear what Tye had to say.
He walked towards the very front of the stage, staring out into the audience. He found who he was looking for, waving enthusiastically before bringing the microphone to his lips. He brought his diploma up into the air, showing everyone before speaking.
"Guess what," he smiled.
"What?" The half of our class that was amused with these interruptions shouted back.
"I made it mom!" Tye screamed. He dropped the microphone, jumping off the stage and sprinting over to a teary eyed woman. Tye wrapped his arms around the fragile woman, a large smile plastered on his face as he pulled away. She nodded her head, leaving a kiss on his forehead before pushing him in our direction.

"Andrew Taylor Jr." When that name was spoken, my head snapped in his direction.
"Ready?" Jacob chuckled in my ear. I smiled, keeping my eyes glued to the boy on stage. He smiled politely at our principle, slowly taking the microphone out of his hand. Mr. Ganhi shook his head, throwing his arms up in the air before slumping down behind that tall wooden desk-type-thing.

"Hello senior class of 2013!" Drew shouted into the microphone. The class applauding, waiting for what was going to happen. "So, I promised a few of my friends that I would rap a little bit of Eminem if I actually graduated. You see, I wasn't doing to well in Science class because my teacher was a dick," he smiled politely at his teacher, Mr. Brown, before turning back to us. "So with that said, please sit down and enjoy the show." His eyes found mine, sending me a quick wink before adverting them to Tye. He sent him a quick nod, the music coming through the speakers.