Destined Encounters

~Narrator's POV~

It was a quiet day in the futuristic city planet, known as Shuggazoom. A young 12-year old girl was walking down the streets, looking around like she's lost something.

She stopped at a crossway and brushed a lock of her short, messy, raven hair under her pointed, elven ear, "Where did that boy go now?" She asked as her heterochronic eyes scanned the area. Her right eye was a light blue, while her left eye was a sharp green.

"Hey! Shouko!" A voice called, getting the girl's attention.

The girl, Shouko, turned slightly to her right to see a 13-year old boy running toward her. His spiky black hair shined in the sun's rays. His innocent sky blue eyes were wide with a secret waiting to be told. His skin was a light peach, compared to Shouko's snow white skin... Literally...

Shouko smiled, "Chiro! There you are. Where were you?"

"I was just wondering around the outskirts of the city." The boy, Chiro, answered, scratching the back of his head.

Shouko sighed and shook her head with a smile, "You and your daydreams." Then added, "By that look in your eyes, you've found something you want to show me. Bad."

Chiro nodded, "Yeah. It's gonna blow your mind."

He grabbed Shouko's fingerless gloved hand and dragged her down the street he came from. Shouko was having trouble keeping up, but she was able to pick up the pace and was right on Chiro's tail. Chiro marched through the street and into a grassy park with a large group of cherry blossom trees.

Deeper in the park, covered by more trees, Chiro lead Shouko to a giant robot. The robot was around over 50 feet tall. Shiny metal behind patches of overgrowth and moss. And a face of an alien species. Shouko looked at the robot and her mouth opened in awe.

(A/N: I'm not very sure how tall the Super Robot really is. This is just a rough estimate.)

"Whoa..." She gasped.

"Yeah. Pretty cool, right?" Chiro smiled, "I thought we can go inside and explore. It's gotta be big enough to live in. Could become our new home."

Shouko said nothing. As she stared at the large robot, her heterochronic eyes began to fade into a full sap green with black sclera. Whispers and sounds echoed around her. The mysterious robot looked like it was looking right at her. Like it was talking to her in a telepathic connection.

Images flashed before her vision. Seven small figures in seven different colors; Black, white, red, blue, orange, yellow and green. An ominous darkness crawling with evil shadows. A shadowed figure with piercing maniacal red eyes. A dark laugh echoed.

"Shouko? Is something wrong?" Chiro asked, as if he couldn't hear the voices or see the images. Shouko didn't respond. He waved his hand over the gothic girl's face, "Shouko? Heeellllooo!? You still in there?"

Shouko blinked and gasped back to reality, her eyes turning back to their normal light blue and sharp green. She looked at Chiro, "I'm sorry. Did you say something, Chiro?"

Chiro lowered his hand and looked at his friend with concern, "You spaced out again. You don't do that unless there's trouble. What did you see?"