Tezuka

After mine and Ryoga's match, we went to his house, played some video games, and then fell asleep on his ground with the TV still on.
"Yesterday was epic!" Eiji said as we went to school the next day. He had immediately jumped on us because of our match yesterday. I admit, it was a fun match to play. And I even beat Ryoga in the end. Honestly, it was definitely one of my hardest matches.
I headed to my classes and then waited for the entire day to pass. I was hoping to go play street tennis with Ryoga.
"Ry!" I shouted, chasing Ryoga as he started walking back to his house. He turned around and stopped to wait for me to catch up.
"Ryoga," I said. "Can we go play street tennis?"
"Hai. Sure," Ryoga replied. "But first we need to go to my house. I left my stuff there."
"Can I see Karupin?" I asked, talking about their cat.
"Do whatever you want," Ryoga said. I grinned and then we took the shortcut to his house.
I walked around to the back of the house to the tennis court as Ryoga took care of his stuff.
I saw Nanjiro sitting under the large bell and grinned as an idea filled my head. I silently snuck up behind him and then pulled the rope, the bell ringing right in his ears. He screamed at me and his magazine dropped onto the ground in front of me, the pages still open. In an instant, Nanjiro was on the magazine trying to cover it up. He'll never change. He's a perverted man. And he has been ever since I met him.
"No, Nanjiro. No magazines for you," I said, picking it up and then going inside. I flicked on their stove and dangled the magazine above the flame. Nanjiro literally nearly started crying. I could see his eyes watering before he got angry and started screaming his head off.
I sighed and then dipped the tip of the magazine into the fire, the flames quickly spreading over the pages and turning it into ash.
"NOOOOO!!!!" Nanjiro screamed, dropping onto his knees and cradling the ashes. He loves to scream. I turned around and spotted Karupin on the ground.
"Karupin!" I grinned, scooping him up in my arms. He licked me and then I set him down as Ryoga came back in his uniform and with his bag over both our bags over his shoulder.
"Let's go," Ryoga said. I grinned and followed him out of the house.
"I burned his girly magazine," I grinned happily.
"Good. He deserves it," Ryoga said, looking down at me with a smirk.
"Hai!" I said happily, smiling brightly up at him.
We arrived at the street tennis courts and I immediately spotted Eiji, Oishi, Momo and Ryoma in the courts as well. Ryoma looked like he wanted to run away and leave. Momo looked like he always did, an player who will win no matter what. Eiji was his usual peppy self. And Oishi was talking a lot.
"Ryo!" I shouted, waving my arms up and down at Ryoma.
"Y/n," he said as Ryoga and I came up to them.
"Whatcha doing here?" I asked.
"Those two dragged us along," Ryoma said, pointing at Momo and Eiji. "You?"
"I wanted to play tennis in the streets. I haven't done it in a while because of the tournaments," I shrugged.
"Guess what?!" Eiji shouted, excited again. "The other's are coming! Even Tezuka and Kaido!"
"Really?" I asked with a bright grin.
"Hai!" Eiji said happily, waving his hands in the air. He raised a hand in the air and held up the peace symbol as the other regulars arrived at the entrance. Tezuka led the way with Taka, Inui, Fuji and Kaido all fanned out next to him in an arrow.
"Tezuka!" Eiji shouted, running over to them. "Play a match! Play a match!"
"With who?" Tezuka drawled.
"Hm," Eiji frowned. "With Y/n!"
I raised my eyebrows. Me against the captain.
"Hai," Tezuka said, shocking us all and agreeing to it. I protested as the regulars started pushing me onto an empty court.
"I didn't say I would! Eijiiii!" I shouted, trying to run away. Tezuka merely watched this with amusement as did Fuji.
I scowled and pulled out my racket and balls as I stepped onto the court.
"One set match! Y/n to serve!" Fuji called from the umpire seat.
I spun the ball as I threw it into the air, hitting a twist serve right at his face. As usual, Tezuka didn't fail to surprise us. He returned the twist easily like it was nothing. I'm going to lose, but hey, why not have some fun at it?
As soon as Tezuka hit towards the corner, I used Kaido's snake shot.
I cursed as Tezuka returned it with his special drop shot. I picked up the ball and served.
Pretty soon the game was 5-3, Tezuka in the lead. I was already tired, and Tezuka seemed to have an infinite amount of stamina. We continued rallying until a ball slipped past me I immediately hit a drop shot at my next chance, forcing Tezuka to hit a lob. I leaped up and spun in mid-air, pulling off Ryoma's nearly perfected Cyclone Smash and causing it to blow up in Tezuka's face.
He served.
The game ended 6-3.
"Good try, Y/n!" Eiji shouted, running up to me and hugging me. I laughed and then sat down and slept with a hat pulled down over my eyes, wiped out from my match.