Prefectual Tournament: St. Rudolph Vs Seigaku

The Prefectual Tournament would take place tomorrow. We had won the Kanto Tournaments three days ago, and now we alreayd have another one. This time we're against St. Rudolph.
"Do we really have another tournament tomorrow?" Ryoga groaned from his position on the ground. I was over at him house. We deserved a break. We deserved to be lazy. We had been playing in tournaments nonstop lately. And now we have another one.
"Yeah. Tezuka-senpai's been pushing Ryoma and I so much harder than the rest of you. Probably because we're smaller," I complained to him from where I was sprawled out on my bed. Ryoga was 5'9. I was 5'5. And Ryoma was 5'4.
"Ooh, I know. Let's go get ice cream!" I shouted excitedly. Ryoga nodded as he abruptly sat up.
I jumped off his bed and grabbed his hand, pulling him behind me. I sprinted all the way to the nearest ice cream shop, purposely taking the long way to annoy Ryoga. he was chasing after me.
I skidded to a stop in front of the shops doors and then Ryoga crashed into me. So I then crashed into the door. I scowled at him and then pulled the door open, moving to the counter after taking a quick look at their menu.
"Hello," I said. "I'd like a double scoop of chocolate ice cream, please. And then this big ol' baby here would like a double scoop of orange cream ice cream. Thank you!"
She handed us the ice cream.
"I'm paying," Ryoga said.
"Nope. Not happening. It was my idea to come here," I retorted.
"Couple love," the register lady sighed.
"We are not in love!" Ryoga and I both shouted, turning our glares onto her. She flinched under the pressure and intensity of them.
I stopped as I saw a hand reach out and slide some money onto the counter. I turned around and the teen who put it there was leaving empty handed.
"Get me my ice cream!" I shouted at Ryoga as I took off after the kid. I caught up to him quickly and then tapped on his shoulder.
"Hello. I'm Y/n," I said. "Thanks for buying our ice cream for us. Ryoga and I together can be quite troublesome and mischievious at times."
"It wasn't a big deal. I'm Yuta," the teen said. I nodded and smiled at him. He had short brown hair and a small red scar on the right side of his forehead.
"Anyways, thanks!" I called as I waved quickly and then ran back to where Ryoga was waiting for me.
I took my ice cream out of his hands and then took a big bite. Mhmm. So good.
Ryoga and I started walking back to his house as we slowly ate our ice cream and talked about random stuff.

The next day I woke up to a loud alarm ringing in my face. I blinked and felt an arm around my stomach, preventing me from moving. I tilted my head backwards and saw Ryoga sleeping quietly next to me. I laughed to myself before I shut the alarm off and then woke him up gently.
"Ryoga-san," I called. "We have a tournament we need to get to. Wake up."
When he didn't wake up I had to slap him across the face ten times before he actually woke.
"Ryoga-san!" I shouted. "Hurry up!"
I ran down the stairs after quickly getting into my uniform in the bathroom and grabbing my equipment from off of Ryoga's floor.
I grabbed my shoes and quickly tied them on tightly before running out the door to wait for him.
"RYOGA-SAN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, waking up the rest of the house. Ryoga came running down the stairs a few seconds later with all his equipment thrown into his bag messily.
"Jeez. I'm coming," Ryoga said. We then resulted in sprinting all the way to the tournament and signing in a few minutes before we would've been defaulted and kicked out.
"You two were nearly late!" Momo-senpai said loudly.
"Blame it on the baby. He wanted to sleep in," I scowled.
"Hai. Look at this," Ryoma said, holding up his phone for everyone to see. It was a picture of Ryoga and I sleeping on his bed with him hugging me in his sleep.
"RYOMA!" Ryoga and I both shouted, lunging for his phone. He took a step back and we crashed into Fuji instead. He blinked and then stood up, offering a hand to us both.
I scowled at Ryoma and then turned to see who our opponents were.
One of them caught my eye specifically. It was the person from the ice cream shop yesterday. I think he said his name was Yuta.
"Oi, Yuta!" I called, waving my hand at him. I saw his gaze go to me and then past me before he scowled at whoever was standing behind me. I turned around and saw Fuji there.
I pouted and complained to Ryoga about how he was ignoring me.
"If you think he's ignoring you, then go up to him in person," Ryoga shrugged. "I'll go with you if you'd like."
"Really? Thanks!" I said happily as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with me towards Yuta.
"Oi, Yuta," I said. "Did you forget about me?"
He glanced up from his tennis bag.
"Hmm? No. You're the girl from the ice cream shop yesterday. You said your name was Y/n. I didn't forget," Yuta said.
"Oh, I thought you did because you were glaring at me," I said.
"At you?" Yuta asked. "No. I was glaring at Shusuke."
"Fuji? Why would you glare at Fuji-senpai?" I asked, cocking my head.
"Because I was always in his shadow," Yuta scowled, turning a distasteful look at my team.

Fuji's P.O.V

I listened to their conversation from across the court. She really didn't know that Yuta was my brother. Strange. Usually people do. But then again, she did come from America.
"Fuji? Why would you glare at Fuji-senpai?" Y/n asked with her head cocked.
"Because I was always in his shadow," Yuta said, glaring over at me.
"You mean you don't know why Yuta hates Fuji?" a black haired teen teased cruelly as he came up to Y/n and Ryoga. He stopped about ten feet away, within hearing and talking distance, but not close enough to physically hit them or get hit by them.
"What an idiot. How'd you even make it on Seigaku?" the boy sneered. He pulled out a tennis ball and then served it right at Y/n. My eyes narrowed a little bit more and Ryoga stepped in, catching the ball in one hand without any effort.
"Don't touch her," Ryoga sneered as he threw the ball back at the other boy. "C'mon, Y/n." And then the two of them started heading back towards us. I turned around and blended back in with my team.

Y/n's P.O.V

I scowled as Ryoga led me away from the boy.
"The team lineups are out," Oishi called. "Over here."
I glanced at the sheet of paper, barely paying any attention.
Doubles pair 2: Echizen and Y/n Vs Shinya and Atsushi
Doubes pair 1: Kikumaru and Oishi Vs Yoshirou and Ichirou
Singles 3: Echizen Vs Fuji
Singles 2: Fuji Vs Mizuki
Singles 1: Echizen Ryoga Vs Takuya
I would be in doubles 2 and then Ryoga would play again in Singles 1. I hear their vice captain sucks. At least I'm in the first round. And now I can get the black haired boy from earlier back from hitting his team. And then Ryoma would go against someone with the same last name as Fuji.
I did a few quick stretches before stepping onto court with Ryoga beside me. I glanced over at Yuta and saw him watching us silently. I waved at Ryoma before settling into my position. I took the first three games from Shinya and Atsushi before I let Ryoga help. He had just been standing around in the back corner letting me play and take my anger out.
"Ryoga!" I shouted. He immediately sprang after the ball, returning it three times harder. They lobbed it and I hit a twist dunk with my right hand.
I switched over to my left hand and quickly flexed it before a ball went racing towards my face. I slammed it with my racket, breaking through Shinya's strings from the power and speed of my hit. We won the game. 6-1.
I watched Oishi and Eiji play next and they lost. 7-6. It was a good game. Eiji was beating himself up and saying stuff like he was why they lost.
And then it was Ryoma's turn against another Fuji.
I watched in silence when Ryoma steppd onto court and Yuta stepped onto the other side of the court.
"Wait. Are you and Yuta brothers?" I asked Fuji.
"Hai. He doesn't like me very much. I got the title genius and then everyone started calling him the genius' little brother. He used to go to Seigaku here with me, but as soon as that started, he transfered over to St. Rudolph to make his own reputation," Fuji answered solemnly.
"Oh," I said. "Sorry." I turned and watched the match.
"You should really stop using that move," Ryoma called over to Yuta. I watched him use the same move again. It would permanently damage his shoulder if he kept using it over and over again. Yuta used it again. "Mada mada dane," Ryoma said as his eyes lit up and he began to play slightly more aggresively. Ryoma won 6-3.
And then it was Mizuki and Fuji's turn. I watched as Fuji stepped onto court with his racket gripped tightly in his hand and the black haired boy from earlier faced him.
"Oi, Inui," I said. "Do you know anything about Mizuki?"
"He's a data player. He walks around and studies his players before the matches. Like I do," Inui replied.
"Do you think he has good data on Fuji?" I asked.
"No. No matter how many times I've gotten data on Fuji it was all fake. He sets up his plays so that players like Mizuki and myself are fooled," Inui replied with a brief shake of his head.
And then the umpire climbed into his seat.