Chapter 11

Blair walked into work the next day. Well, ran, since she was almost late.

Dex had given her a very generous raise at the end of her probation, so she had splurged a bit on some new clothes.

Well, Alicia splurged for her.

She ran in wearing a new pencil skirt, black stiletto heels, a red ruffle blouse, and a blazer. She couldn't button it. Her breasts were much too large. She hated her 36D's.

"Dex, I'm so sorry I'm late," she said breathlessly. She hadn't had time to properly do her hair, so the natural curls were cascading past her shoulders, her highlights showing. Dex's pupils dilated slightly when he saw her. She blushed.

"Uh... Blair?" She nodded. "What are you wearing?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be. It's extremely attractive," he admitted. "But, certain workers-married workers-are looking over."

"Alicia forced them on me," she said quietly. Silently she added, when she was talking to me...

He chuckled.

"Come into my office. You can work there today."

She thanked him and bent over to grab some files from her cabinet. It was behind her desk, so no one could see her ass.

Once she stood, she found a flustered looking Dex, holding a binder against his crotch. "Umm... Yeah..." He nodded and walked into his office. She trotted along behind him, files for the new project in her arms.

"I'm sorry. I don't have any other desks. I need to work at mine, but you can sit at the couch and I'll bring you a laptop."

"That will work just fine," she thanked him. He nodded and walked off to get her a computer from his closet.

"So," he said bending over. She gasped when she caught a glimpse of his backside, which was amazingly delicious. She felt herself become extremely turned on. "What's with the new outfit?"

"Alicia took my raise and bought me a gift. With my own money."

He laughed. "Your friend is quite the character."

"Tell me about it," she said nervously as they laughed. She couldn't take her eyes off if him. It was suddenly hot, so she unbuttoned a button from her blouse.

"Found one," he said. He stood and strode over to her. His eyes flashed down to her breasts. "I'm sorry it took me so long."

"I didn't mind," she blurted, seductively. He raised an eyebrow, confused. He still held the binder in front of his crotch and his eyes still lingered over her breasts. "My eyes are up here, Dex. And why are you holding that binder so awkwardly."

"Because it'd be awkward if I took it away."

"It's fine. We're both mature adults."

He sighed and shook his head. "Blair. I don't think that's necessary."

"It's weird."

"I'm not moving the binder, Blair."

"If you don't, I will," she challenged. Just to prove her point, she stood and grabbed the binder.

"I really suggest you don't do that. That would be a very... big problem."

"Dex," she said. "I'm sure it's not that big of a problem."

"Oh, it is. Trust me."

"Dex."

"Blair."

"Dex."