Chapter 6

Alicia sighed and sipped her Midori. So many hot guys had already come up to her already to ask her to dance, but Johnny had stepped in and protected her her as fiercely as a bitch protected a little of newborn pups. She couldn't wait until Johnny would ask her to dance... or grind... whatever suited him more.

Johnny held out his hand, silently offering her a dance. She tipped her neck to the side, lust glittering in her eyes. Johnny's eyes sparked in response, his own desire matching her own.

The dance floor throbbed and vibrated beneath Alicia's stiletto-clad feet. A song by Manian pulsed through her, moving her to writhe her body on Johnny's jean-clad groin.

Alicia sighed, but this time in pleasure. The feeling of Johnny's ever-ending groin against her butt felt better than anything. But it just increased her desire to fuck Johnny.

"My God, Johnny. Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

"Darling, for you, I'd be happy to see you anytime."

Alicia turned around and snaked her arms around Johnny's neck. Johnny's arms entwined themselves around her waist, but one hand moved to the front of her skirt. Holding her breath, she too Johnny's hand and slipped it into her thong, so Johnny could feel her massive amount of arousal.

Alicia moaned loudly, twirling her hips in rhythm, trying to get Johnny to move his fingers faster. Johnny smirked against the crook of her neck, giving her love bites as he worked his finger to almost a breakneck pace.

Alicia panted, begging Johnny under her breath. "Please, Johnny. I'm too close. Please. Please. Oh, God. I need you now. Please..."

Alicia's voice trailed off as she saw something that shattered all hopes of an orgasm.

Blair, dancing with Dex, passionately.

That whore. "You've got to be kidding me," Alicia swore under her breath and pulled away, fixing her dress.

"Wait, Leesh. What's wrong? Did you finish? Darling, let me help."

Alicia panted, and slightly smirked. "You can help me tomorrow in the office. I'll have one a surprise for you."

Alicia kissed Johnny's cheek, and strutted off. Blair would get what was coming to her.

Just she wait.