Chapter 4

Oh, God.

Johnny still looked as hot as ever. He could turn Alicia on without even trying. Just his looks made her think of when they were dating. All those secret hookups in the copying room, his car, his mom's house...

It was so not the time to think of that.

The worst part was Dex. The Dex she had hooked up with just last night. She was still sore, and she never got sore. He was that good. He also seemed to care.

And now Blair was gonna work for him. Let the jealousy commence.

Hearing murmuring, she turned around, and saw Dex put his hand on her cheek. Blair blushed, and the envious side in her came out.

Leaning over Johnny's shoulder, Alicia smiled at Dex and said, "You wanna get a few drinks at five? I know this great bar down the street, O'Reilly's. They've got one hell of a stock room." Alicia smirked slightly, and licked her pink lips with the tip of her tongue, rimming the outer line of her lip.

Dex swallowed, and said, "Sure, but not now. I have lots of work to prepare for Miss Davenport. "

Well. She wasn't going to give up a night of sex.

"Hey, Johnny. You wanna get a few drinks? This club, Dynasty, makes one hell of a Sex on the Beach."

Johnny chuckled nervously, but his eyes showed her the lust that darkened his pupils slightly.

"Sure."

This was gonna be good.

"Blair, I gotta go. Time to find my lace thong. I couldn't find it this morning. Bye!"

Dex stood up, and held out his hand. Alicia stared at it, not knowing what he wanted.

"I'll take you to your car. It's not safe, having a pretty girl like you walking alone in a parking garage."

His hand reached out of his pocket slightly, and she saw black lace.

That bastard... He had her underwear.

Time to go and get it back.

---------------

They walked to the elevator, and he pressed the button. As soon as they were out of earshot, Alicia whispered, "Give me my panties. Those are limited edition Victoria's Secret."

He smirked, and said, "Only if the price is right."

The elevator doors opened, and they stepped in. All the way down to the parking garage, they were silent, and Alicia was fuming, planning her revenge. She wanted her underwear! Could one blame her?

Stopping by her Porsche, she dug through her bag to find her keys, when her bag was ripped out of her hand, and her body pressed against the door of the car.

Lips travelled up her cheek, arching over her brows, and made their way down her nose to her lips. And she accepted his lips with a smirk.

Lips were everywhere. Hands were in pants and in shirts. Soon her underwear was off and on her purse, which had its contents on the ground.

Her body spasmed, her legs clenched around his muscular waist. She cried out softly, moaning his name in his mouth. But as soon as she did that, Alicia unwrapped her legs from his waist and slid down the side of the car.

Holy shit.

She just had sex with Blair's boss. On her car.

And she still had a date with Johnny tonight. Great.