Epilogue

Chase and Bree re-confessed their feelings for each other. Making sure they both felt the same thing.

Adam now has a new ability. Healing. He can heal himself and other people.

Bree and Chase decided to tell Leo, Tasha, Douglas, and Mr. Davenport everything that happened and came clean of their relationship, which everyone told them they knew it would happen eventually and always suspected that they loved each other as more than brother and sister.

Mr. Davenport told them they weren't actually related.

Bree and Chase were in the Mentor's room, lying on the couch. Bree's head was on Chase's chest.

"Hey Bree?" Chase asked. Bree looked up, "Yeah?" Chase let's out a shaky breath and gets up. "Okay, well, we have been going out for a year and since we are 20 and, you know, adults. I was thinking," Chase said, "maybe, well, okay. I'm just gonna say it." Chase stops and gets down on one knee. "Breeana Marie Davenport, will you marry me?" Bree didn't answer for a few seconds and Chase worried the she was thinking of a nice way to let him down. A small smile grew onto Bree's face that turned into a huge grin. She jumped up and ran over to Chase. She gave him a hug, "Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" Chase slipped the ring onto her finger. They shared a passionate kiss, broken by Adam who asked, "She said yes?" Chase nodded. "Everyone! She said yes!" Adam yelled so the whole island heard. Everyone came running into the room congratulating them. "When is the wedding?" "Can I see your ring?" "That's a HUGE stone!" They were bombarded with questions and compliments. "Everyone! Bree and I have decided that the wedding will be on April 1st" Chase said. Everyone laughed.

Bree pulled Chase by the hand away from the people in the Mentor's room. "Chase, I have to tell you something." "What is it, Bree? Are you okay?" Chase asked worriedly. "Yeah, great! I just wanted to tell you....... I am pregnant!" Bree said. A grin spread across Chase's face and he picked her up and spun her around. He pulled her back to the party that was now raging in there room. "She's PREGNANT!!!!!" Chase exclaimed. Everyone congratulated them again and offered to throw her a baby shower and plan their wedding. They laughed, "Let's just get back to the party!" And they danced for hours, eating and drinking.

At around 12 a.m., everyone left to get some sleep. "Thank God you said yes!" Chase exclaimed to Bree and they fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N

So this is the last chapter in the book. It is sad that is over. If any of you want to know why I chose April 1st as the wedding date, that is my birthday. No joke! Anyway, I'll miss writing this book. It was my first one and the results were amazing. Thank you so much for that! If any of you want to know what the wedding is like, message me and I'll tell you what they are wearing, where it would be, and all that stuff.