Chapter 6

No one's POV:
Chase fell to the ground, blood started to pour from his head. "Chase!" Bree screeched. Adam, Leo, and Mr. Davenport ran into the Mentor's room. Mr. Davenport looked around and his eyes fell on Sebastian.

"Adam, take Sebastian to the infirmary." Mr. Davenport directed then he saw where Bree was and his eyes fell on Chase.

"Chase!" He exclaimed. "Bree what happened?" Bree looked up at him with bloodshot eyes. She sniffled a few times and finally forced out two words, "Sebastian happened."

Mr. Davenport's POV:
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Sebastian did this? "Who threw Sebastian against the wall?"

Bree looked at me and said, "Spike, then Chase towards the end. Chase threw the final blow and then he blacked out." Bree started to cry silently. Spike? We haven't seen him in a while. That isn't good, if Sebastian made Chase angry enough to turn into Spike, he must have done something really bad. "Why did Chase turn into Spike, Bree?" I asked her softly.

"Y-you know how you w-were thrown a-against the walk when they presented their invention? That was because Sebastian tampered with it." Bree stuttered. She looked like she had more to say.

"Anything else?" Bree nodded, got up, grabbed my hand and walked me to the desk with the security monitor. She typed in something and a video started to play, Sebastian was tampering with the invention and few more played then there was another video. This one was had Chase dragging Sebastian and beating him up.

Bree's POV:
I showed Davenport all the videos Chase showed me. I twirled my hair around in my finger.

 "You didn't need to show me this for me to believe you." I nodded knowingly.

 "I know. I just wanted to show you proof of what happened so you didn't think I was making it up." Davenport stood up and grabbed Leo and Adam when they came back. He showed them the videos.

Adam was fuming with anger, "That no good brainiac of a boy is going to pay for hurting my brother! I will get revenge of its that last thing I do!" Adam was trying to calm himself with no success. "Adam, relax. There's nothing we can do about Sebastian other than report him to authorities," I said calmly.

Adam looked at me, shocked. "Are you serious? Nothing we can do?" He mocks my tone. "I don't care. Sebastian will pay for this! I'm surprised Bree, I thought you, of all people, would understand, but your standing up for the jerk! I'm handling this myself! Anyone who wants to follow, let's go!" Adam turned on his heals and stalked towards the infirmary where he put Sebastian.