Chapter 4

Bree's POV;
I was so heartbroken by Sebastian. I just can't believe that he would do this, but there was more videos and the one that stuck out to me was how Chase had knocked Sebastian out. I was so happy that Chase did. I don't know how hard he hit Sebastian but it was pretty hard because Sebastian probably flung a good five feet into the wall, where blood was smeared all around.

Chase's arms were wrapped tight around my waist as my arms snaked their way to his neck and my head lay on his chest. I listened to the rhythmic beat of his heart. He put his chin on my head and all the memories of when he was there for me flowed into my mind. All the times I had made fun of him and he still was there for me. All the favors he'd done for me, like when he put on a cyber mask and pretended to be me for my date to prom. Now that I think about it, all those things he did for me and whenever there was a time when Adam threw him, or me and Adam teased him, he had the look of love in his hazel eyes. I lifted my head even though I didn't want to, and asked him a question.

 "Ummm, Chase?" Chase looked down at me.

"Yeah?"

"I have a, ummm, question for you." I twirled my hair as I spoke, we were still really close to each other. So close I could feel his body heat radiating against me.

"And that would be?" He asked me.

"Well, ummm, do you, uh, love me?" Chase looked at me as I said my question with a look of utter shock. I was scared what he would say.

"That means two things Bree. What do you mean? Do I love you as a sister? Do I love you as though you aren't my sister? Which one is it?" I didn't know which one I meant. I know I should have meant the one about being his sister, but my heart told me that I meant not as a sister.

"Chase, I mean not as a sister." Chase still looked shocked, but there was another emotion in his eyes. One I didn't know. One I never saw in Sebastian's eyes.

"Well Bree-" I started crying. I thought he was going to say no, I tried to run but his embrace was so tight, I couldn't leave.

"Wait Bree, let me finish." I stopped trying to run away and calmed down just enough to that I could listen to what he was going to say.

 "Bree, I was going to say yes. I do love you as more than a sister." I looked at him. I looked into his hazel eyes. I saw truth in them, he meant what he said!

"How do you feel about me?" Chase looked worried because of his revelation, that it might ruin our friendship. But it actually made it better.

"I feel the same way." A grin spread across his face.

"Really?" He couldn't contain his excitement. His voice was cracking and it was adorable.

 "Really!" I just hugged him really tightly and cries happily.

A thought came to me, "Where did you put Sebastian?" Chase replied, "He is in the Cells." I nodded my head. "That was brave you know." Chase looked at me confused. "What was brave?" I said, "Knocking Sebastian out." He nodded. "Not really." I grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch. "Yes it was. How did you get that strong? I know your strong, but you looked as strong as Adam." Chase looked at me, his eyes full of regret.

"I don't like what I did. That wasn't right of me. But he was threatening the whole academy, but that wasn't what made me angry. He was threatening you." Chase looked so sad and hurt. "You did what you had to Chase. Remember that." Chase smiled at me but the smile didn't reach his eyes. Chase stood up to fall right back down.

 "What's wrong?" I asked. Searing all around his stomach, was smoke.

"Did you miss me, Bree?" The person asked, with a devilish smirk. My jaw dropped. "What are you doing here?"