Chapter 10

"Bree!" Chase yelled. Chase fell to his knees, staring at the spot where Sebastian and Bree had once stood. Adam walked up to Chase and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey man, we'll find them. And when we do, we can both take turns kicking Sebastian's butt." Chase chuckled lightly. "Do you think Sebastian knows about the GPS?" Chase asked, turning slightly. Adam smiled, "I doubt it! So, when are you gonna do your little nerd thing and find out where she is?" Chase face palmed. "Adam, I am doing that little nerd thing right now. I just told you how we were gonna find them." Chase said slowly, like he was talking to a three year old. "Ohh!" Adam says. "Whatever." Chase says

"Adam, get over here. Now!" Chase yelled impatiently. "Coming, coming." Adam yelled back. About five minutes later he came to the cyber desk. "What were you doing?" Chase asked, not looking up from the desk. "The weapons room." "What? Did you break anything?" Chase asked. "What? No?" Adam said, scratching the back of his neck. "And here is the worst liar in the world! What did you break, Adam?" Chase asked. "Well, what if I'd broken the handcuffs? Would you be mad?" Chase looked down to see Adam, holding out a pair of what was thought to be indestructible handcuffs. Chase slammed his hand down on the desk, "God, dang it, Adam! How? These are freaking indestructible, or were anyway!" Chase glared at Adam. "So, any good news?" Adam asked, desperately trying to change the subject. Chase sighed, "Yes. There is some good news. I've located Bree. She is at an abandoned warehouse in Manhattan." "Manhattan! Really?" Adam exclaimed. "That is really far away." Chase nodded. "We're going tomorrow, understand? We are leaving at exactly 5 a.m." Adam turned around and headed to the Mentors' room. Chase waited a minute, "We're coming for you Bree, I'm coming for you." Chase turned and went to the Mentors' room.