Chapter 1

Chase's POV
After I told Sebastian about Krane, I noticed the look on his face. A look of confusion and pure rage. "Are you okay? I know this is a lot to take in, but after sometime you'll get used to it." I said as Adam came and ran into a wall.

When me and Sebastian were presenting our machine, we needed a volunteer. I was about to say Adam, but Sebastian volunteered Mr. Davenport. I didn't see anything wrong with that so I just nodded.

"Just turn on the mainframe." I heard Sebastian say then BOOM! Mr. Davenport went flying through the air. I raced to his side.

"I don't get it. Our design was perfect!" I said to Sebastian. "Never mind that! Get him to the infirmary!" Bree screamed.

"Good idea!" Sebastian said. When we started to walk away, I told Adam, Bree, and Leo that I was going to see what happened and move it away from the training room so it doesn't happen again. They said ok and I left.

While I was heading back, I heard Sebastian mutter something that my hearing barely picked up. He said something like, destroy..........father..........yours. What? Is this because I told him that we killed his father? Is he settling the score? This isn't good. I have to protect Mr. Davenport from Sebastian. But how? I can't tell anyone or Sebastian might try to destroy all of us. He might turn everyone against us! That definitely wouldn't be good. We barely survived the last attack from the bionic army. Now they know all about us. They know our tricks and mindset. How are we going to win against ourselves and so much more? I should check the security cameras and see what else he said, my life may depend on it.

Everyone's life may depend on it.