Epilogue

After getting married, KISS and Rising Phoenix toured for almost forty-five years before returning to KISSteria. Paul and I had three more children. A daughter we named Cassidy Hermione, another son we named Evan Ronald, and a second daughter named Aurora Minerva. During the off season for tours, I spent my time on KISSteria doing my duties as Queen. More and more children were now being born with powers coinciding with different mythological creatures. Which helped rebuild the clan. Harry, Cassidy, Evan, and Aurora helped by marrying into the Demon Clan, the Celestial Clan, the Beast Clan, and the Storm Clan. Tommy and Velma ended up dating and later marrying. When she found out that everything that happened at KISS World hadn't been a hallucination, she was mad at first but came around. They had two children, a son; Michael, and a daughter, Bethany. 

     Gene and Eric eventually settled down and started families of their own in the nineties. Because of our KISSterian biology, we all aged slower than humans, so we had to get creative with my illusion magic to make it appear like we age. Soon our children had children and each member of KISS became connected even more when our descendants married. We were back in the year 2022 and it was Louder Than Life weekend. Leaving KISSteria in Harry's hands, I returned to Louisville and wore the same outfit I had the last time and made sure I was at the barricades for KISS's show. Paul looked down at me from the stage and gave me a beaming smile. During the finale, instead of being trampled, I had the crowd pick me up and surf me around before helping me down to security who lifted me onto stage where Paul and I shared a searing kiss. Our illusions faltered as the love of our fans triggered our powers revealing...

Our Flaming Youth.