Waking up..again

Ward #301, New Magician Research Institute.

Opening his eyes, the first thing Alaukik saw was ... nothing.

'Damn it, for a second there I hoped I was dreaming... But I guess all that's happened to me is true huh...'

Looking down at his limbs, he thought

'At least I'm not tied up this time huh... but ow, the pain is killing me.'

Bringing his hand to his face, Alaukik felt the massive pile of bandages on top, and 'saw' what he assumed to be an IV drip attached to his arm and remembered what led him to be in this condition. Beside him, he saw a few bandages with blood on then, and instantly, he started to remember what had occurred previously.

Thinking back to that day, Alaukik felt pain coursing through his mind, and saw blood all around him once again, trying to drown him in it. Instantly, the machines around him started beeping, and if somebody with a little knowledge of medical instruments was there, they would realize that his heartbeat and blood pressure were drastically increasing and if this continued he would probably go unconscious again..

Thankfully however, that did not happen. Moments after the machine started beeping, Devendra rushed into the ward, only to see Alaukik holding his head with his hands with his entire body trembling violently. Seeing this, he immediately tried to rush to him, but before he could get close to him, Alaukik immediately teleported away and towards the wall,

"Stay, stay away from me... Don't come near me right now, it's not safe.."

"Alaukik, calm down, just stay calm. It's just a hallucination, it's not real, it's not real Alaukik. Just listen to my voice and try to calm down, please, try to calm down."

"No! NO! I can't calm down! Do you know what I did Devendra? I killed someone! With my own two hands!... These hands, these hands are stained with blood Devdndra, blood that I can't wash off... I can't stay here anymore Devendra, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I need some time for myself, I need to think over who I am and what I am doing... Please, just a bit of time..."

Saying this, Alaukik teleported away from the room. He then kept teleporting, and teleporting, and teleporting, until he sensed no one around him.

Immediately, he threw himself on the ground, and curled up into a ball, crying to himself. Having used his powers continuously for so long, his mind was exhausted and in just a few minutes, he fainted.

If he had looked around before he stopped, he would have realized that he had landed deep inside a massive jungle, and that he was isolated from the rest of the world. In fact, the nearest sign of civilization was 1000 km away from him, meaning, he was all alone now.