Veinte Quatro

The Next Day..

Irene get herself ready for their so called date, this is their day and she's excited to spend it with Greggy. They'll leave early because they decided to visit some other places to create memories.

Irene went down wearing a simple yet elegant white dress.

"Wow mommy, you're so pretty naman!"

complimented by her daughter, Irene smiled at her genuinely as she caress her cheeks.

"Baba, where are you going?"

asked by her grandson Maxi, Irene kissed his forehead and sit down beside him, before Irene could ever speak, Amara proceeded.

"Baba and Wowo will have their date night baby boy, so let's not bother them okay?"

Irene's cheeks flushed red that was caught by Amara.

"Mommy, masyado kanang namumula, hindi pa dumadating si daddy kinikilig kana.."

Amara sarcastically said as she giggles, they heard a car hunk and they knew it was the man of the house already.

"There! Anjan na yung hinihintay mo, go mommy pero please lang wag na kayong gumawa ng alam mo—

"Amara!"

"What? I'm just—

"Isa!"

"I'm just kidding okay, go na!"

Irene walked towards the door when it suddenly open and revealed Greggy holding a boquet of red roses.

"Omg ang dami na pong langgam, please lang get a room!"

"Sus, bitter lang 'yan si Ara kasi walang love life!"

said by Luis who's approaching from the staircase.

"Pag ako talaga kuya magkaroon, who you ka sakin!"

"You're not allowed to young lady!"

"Sabi ko nga tatanda akong dalaga."

they all laugh with what Amara said, Greggy and Irene kissed their foreheads before bidding goodbye.

"Enjoy your date, I love you both so much!"

"I love you, anak.."

Greggy said as he hugged Amara tightly, Amara's heart suddenly felt heavy but she shrugged it off.

"Love you too so much, dy. Take care kayo ha, uwi ng maaga."

Amara told them, the couple giggles and went inside the car.

"So, where do you want to go first?"

Greggy asked as soon as he starts driving.

"Let's go to a church muna?"

"Okay sure.."

Moments after, they arrived in Manila Cathedral.

They walked hand-in-hand towards the entrance of the church, they sat on the bench as they both kneeled down.

"Dear Father God, I am indeed happy with what I have right now, thank you for all the blessings we've received and for the happiness you gave, thank you for helping us build our family again slowly, continue to bless our family especially my kids. I hope this love lasts forever this time, I love this man beside me Lord, please help us to get through all circumstances we may face in life."