Veinte Dos

Everyone got a very nice sleep, it's been awhile since they last slept like this, the next day, Irene woke up early because her kids Alfy, Luis and his family will be having their breakfast in their house same with Greggy without Irene knowing.

"Good morning, manang.."

"Good morning iha.."

"Magandang umaga po, ma'am Irene!"

greeted by Andrea, manang Elisa' granddaughter who's also working in their house as a way to thank the family for providing her education.

"Oh good morning too, how's your studies naman?"

Irene asked softly as she went to the kitchen counter to make herself a coffee.

"Okay naman po ma'am.."

"Wala kang pasok today?"

"Wala po, bukas pa po."

Irene nodded and turned to manang Elisa who's currently cooking breakfast.

"Manang, let's add some foods today kasi dito magbe-breakfast sila Alfy at Luis."

Irene informed her as she puts on her apron, she'll make pancakes for this morning, the favourites of her apos.

"Ano pa ba ang lulutuin iha?"

The woman asked, Irene looked at the foods; hotdogs, omelette, bacon, ham, luncheon meat, sunny side-up eggs and fried rice.

"I think okay na yan manang, let's not cook too much baka hindi maubos.."

Irene pleased her to arrange the table already because any minute from now, her kids will arrive. After few minutes, she heard a car outside, she expect that it was one of her boys but in her surprise it was Greggy holding a boquet of flowers.

"Hi,"

She said and gives him a genuine smile but withdrew from their eye contact right away because the pancakes might get burn, Greggy smiled at her, he put the flowers on the side and kissed her cheeks that made her startle.

"Good morning, lovely!"

He hugged her from behind while sniffing in her neck, that tickles but she just let him do whatever he wants.

"You're just in time, the boys will also have their breakfast here.."

"They actually called me,"

"Oh is that so? hmm."

"Yea, where's the princess?"

"She's sleeping pa, why don't you wake her up instead.."

"No, ayoko."

Irene chuckles, her first baby is making so much lambing. Moments after, they heard that the gates opened and as expected it was their apos who first entered the house.

"Wowo, Baba!"

Irene took off her apron and smiled at them, Greggy was the one who put the pancakes on the table. Irene quickly opened her arms to hug her grandsons, followed by her boys and Xandra.

"Oh dad, I'm glad that you're here already, we'll have our breakfast complete again after years of not having to experience it!"

Alfonso uttered excitedly, they shared a manly hug same with Luis, Greggy carried his granddaughter and kissed her cheeks.