Quince

Days passed and today marks the 93rd birthday of the former President's wife and the current President of the Republic of the Philippines' mother.

It will be held in Malacañang so everybody was so busy to perform their assigned tasks, the whole family is here and Imelda wouldn't be so happy to think that they're complete on her special day.

Her childrens, her apos, the childrens of apos, her family from the Romualdez' side and also former President Ferdinand Sr.' close relatives.

Guests are starting to arrive, the senators who're close in the family, her amigas & amigos from different part of the country; and of course, because Imelda is known as the patroness of terno, the theme is certainly followed. Different styles, designs, modern and classic are seen that made the day controversial, nevertheless, the medias were prohibited to enter the venue.

"Amara! Let's go na sweetheart, the guests are starting to arrive!"

Irene half-shouted while knocking on the comfort room where Amara is doing her final retouches, they're already in Malacañang because they helped in preparing for today's event.

"Opo!"

Amara put her lip gloss and other necessities she needs if ever she wants to retouch at the venue, she put it in her silver chanel pouch. She's wearing a white modern filipiniana with a short slit on the side, paired with her white heels from dior, hair is freely flowing. She's also wearing her pearl necklace and earring, a simple silver bracelet and a gold diamond ring.

"Mommy, do you think I'm overdressed?"

"What? Of course not, you're an apo so you should dress like that. Gorgeous as ever!"

"I'm bother kasi.."

"Love, come on.. I'm sure everyone won't mind and they'll compliment you pa nga!"

"Hay naku, okay po, thank you po. You look thin naman but it fits you ha, so sexy and pretty!"

"Let's go na, binobola mo lang ako!"

"I'm not kaya, I'm sure a lot of men will ask you to dance later.."

"And do you think I'll accept their offer?"

"Hmm, I don't know? Or maybe hindi, kasi love mo parin si daddy."

"Amara!"

"What? Bakit, don't you love him anymore mom?"

"Amara, stop that let's go.."

"Sus mommy, if I know h-

"Amara, I said stop it ha!"

Amara softly chuckles, she loves teasing her mother because it Irene would always get pikon lalo na kung about kay Greggy.

"Okay let's go! Don't be mad.."

"Kailan pa ako nagalit sayo?"

"Never been.."

Irene hilariously smirked at her daughter, they've made their way downstairs as they walk hand in hand towards the venue of Imelda's birthday celebration.

"Good day miss Irene & miss Amara, I'll accompany you po sa seat niyo.."

"Thank you..."

The rest of the family was already sitting on the table were exclusively reserved for the family, Amara and Irene greeted them first with hugs and kisses before occupying their seats.