Siete

"Mama.."

Irene's eyes widened when she heard her daughter's voice calling her and when she looked up, she was infront of her.

"Where have you been? I thought you'll be using the comfort room.."

Amara asked her mother softly, Irene manage to flash a genuine smile even if she's hurt.

"Nagpahangin lang ako saglit, 'nak. Let's go back inside, hmm?"

Irene denied, she walk towards her daughter as she caress her arms and smiled again.

"Are you okay?"

The mother was about to answer when a view caught Amara's eyes, she focused her sight onto the view to make sure who's she's seeing, the daughter hold her mother's arms signaling her to stay at where she at as she walks near.

Irene knows where exactly her daughter will be going and what exact scenario she saw, the same view as what she has seen earlier.

"Amara darling, come let's go na inside love!"

Irene tried to stop her daughter but Amara was eager to go near, she didn't respond to her mother as she continue to walk.

"Daddy.."

She whispers as soon as she reached the corner, the father immediately unfasten the woman's arms from his waist as his heart began to beat fast.

"Amara anak, let daddy explain.."

This explains why her mother's eyes speaks sadness, her mother is too soft, kind and understanding to experience the hurt she's feeling now. Her mother is fragile and vulnerable when it comes to them, an enough reason to not hurt her because once you did it will surely feels like hell for her.

"Sweetheart, come.."

Irene tries to console her daughter before she could even do something bad, she's so much aware that Amara's personality is opposite than what she have.

If she's vulnerable well the lady isn't.

The mother caress her daughter's back, Amara kept silent because of what she saw, she can't utter a word and can't move but her eyes are telling it all, hot tears started to fill her eyes because of the anger and confusion.

She felt betrayed, not only her but her whole family.

Irene saw her daughter's tears that made her more extra weak, she hug her daughter from behind because she's also now trembling.

"H-how could you dad?"

That only words she was able to ask her father, her hands and knees are trembling, her heart is beating fast and her breathing are starting to get heavy, she's having anxiety attacks.

Greggy tried to approach his daughter and his wife but Amara was quick enough to warn her father.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

"How dare you!"

"I don't want to argue with you dad, but the only thing I can say to you right now is that you don't need to explain yourself to me because I saw it with my own eyes."

"You're so unfair, too unfair for not considering how would we feel especially mommy. I don't want to say this because I thought you were the best dad in the world but you were the first one to break my heart and I hate you for that."

Amara said it calmly, she gathered all her best to run away from them and was immediately followed by Irene.

Greggy can't utter anything, he just hurt the two special women of his life. He's a mess.