Catorce

The woman was too impatient to wait for her turn so instead of waiting, she decided to just roam around the mall and enter a designer's brand boutique.

"Hello, I would like to check some of your bags and other things here?"

"Certainly ma'am, feel free to check out things po or would you like me to accompany you?"

"Yes please, thank you.."

Antonette checks the things so she could decide what will she buy for herself, she didn't want any from the display until a bag caught her eyes that was on the counter, she went near to take a closer look.

"I want this.."

"That's our limited edition bag ma'am and it costs 1,652,789 pesos, that's the only one left."

"Okay then, I'll get this.."

"Excuse me!"

A feminine deep voice exclaim from behind that made the two woman startle. Antonette and the saleslady looked behind and was surprise to see one of the Marcos Siblings.

"Miss Dela Fuente?"

"Senator Imee!"

Antonette was about to hug Imee, the guts! But Imee was too quick enough to stop her, she raise her eyebrow and deadly glared at her.

"That bag is mine, I was the one who pick that first, kita mo naman nasa counter na so choose something else."

"Senator Imee, is it okay if akin nalang 'to? I really like this and I don't like anything else p—"

"What? Are you serious? Of course not, you pick something else and give it back to me."

How dare you! Ako pa talaga mag-aadjust para sayo? After all that you've done to my sister and her family, hell no! Isn't she aware that I am so much aware about the happenings? Noon palang masama na pakiramdam ko sa babaeng 'to tapos kung maka-approach parang close na close, we're not even friends talaga naman apo!

"I'm sure you still didn't pay for this—"

"And? Gaga kaba? Kaya nga nasa counter na diba? This is not like you're in a cheap boutique na ilalagay mo sa counter yung bagay tapos hindi mo pala babayaran. How dare you to tell me what do? Kung yung napakabait kong kapatid nag-aadjust sayo, well ibahin mo 'ko kasi ibang-iba ako kay Irene. I can be an evil when it comes to family especially when it comes to my sister and niece."

Imee threatens, she had enough with this. She's acting as if she didn't do anything bad to their family, specifically in Irene's family that affected the whole clan secretly. Antonette ignored her, she took her card out and hand it to the cashier, the lady was hesitant to accept it.

"Bobo ka ba? How many times do I have to tell you na akin 'yan? Ako ang nauna dito so this is mine, hindi kaba nakakainditindi? Ay, no wonder! Maliit pala 'yang kukuti mo, kaya nga binayaran nalang ng tatay mo yung pinag-aralan mo diba para pumasa ka sa pagka-abogada?"

Antonette was about to slap Imee when the Senator quickly stop her hands and give the slap back to her, hardly.

"Para 'yan sa kapatid ko."

and another one to the other side.

"Para naman 'to sa mga pamangkin ko at sa pamilyang sinira mo!"