Can we know

-narrator pov-

"You know I think I'm ready.." Rin said getting off of Bon.

Bon shot up. "Really! are you sure? You're not teasing me are you?"

Rin laughed "No Bon I'm not teasing you!"

"Okay but like are you sure! I don't want to make you uncomfortable!"

"Ugh talking about makes me uncomfortable!" Rin said jumping on top of Bons lap.

"Okay okay" Bon said laughing.

Bon leaded back down and Rin started kissing him. They both shared a deep kiss and Rin pulled away leaving his mouth slightly open to catch his breath.

"Your already out of breath and I haven't even made a move" Bon said laughing.

"Shut up!" Rin said laughing

Bon grabbed Rin and pushed him on his back, so he could get on top of him.

Bon started kissing Rin and slowly made his way down to Rins neck and collarbone.

He softly started to kiss on him and put his hands under Rins shirt.

"you.. hands are coldd.." Rin said shaking a bit.

Bon looked up to see Rins head turned slightly to the left and his eyes were closed. 'cute' Bon thought as he began to take his shirt off.

Rin looked back at Bon and looked at his abs. He raised his tail and lightly traced an outline of them.

'he's so fit compared to me.' Rin thought

Bon smirked and grabbed Rins shirt and took it off of him.

Rin tried to cover his visible skin with the bed sheets. Bon frowned and yanked Rin hands above his head.

"Don't cover.. you're to pretty.. not to be looked at.." Bon said looking down at Rins stomach. Rin blushed and slowly moved his tail off.

"Good boy.." Bon said before going down to kiss Rins stomach. Rin flinched at the words 'good boy' and slowly moved underneath Bon.

Bon took his free hand and started rubbing Rins side, and slowly got harder when he kissed him.

"ehm b.o..n" Rin said squirming under Bon.

Bon kissed Rins pant line and started pulling down his pants. Cold air hit Rins legs causing him to lock them together.

Bon put both his hands on Rins thighs and pulled them a part. He went down to the inside of his thigh and slowly started licking up until his underwear got in the way. Bon must have quickly ripped Rins underwear off because Rin didn't even know they were gone until Bon said "cute" and Rin looked down.

"Hm rude! Well I bet yours isn't much bigger!" Rin said. Rin knew he was lying to himself he had seen Bons bulge before and it looked pretty big.

Bon snicked before he said "well why don't you look for yourself." Bon got to Rins level were he could undo his belt and take off his pants.

Rin looked scared but slowly started unbuckling his belt, once the belt was off he pulled his pants down and saw his bulge sticking straight up. Rin frozen in shock for a second before Bon said.

"You're not done are you?"

Rin grabbed the top of his boxers and slid them down Bons legs.

'Holy shit it's way bigger then I expected!' Rin thought. Just looking at Bons penis made Rins stand up.

"Well is it big enough for you?" Bon asked smirked at him.

Rin hit him and said "shut up!" Before laughing.

"I'll take that as a yes" Bon said laughing.

Both of them laughed for a moment before Bon started kissing the inside of Rins thigh and slowly started making his way up.

Bon picked up Rins staff and kissed down it.

"ahmm..Bon..." Rin moaned out and closed his eyes.

Bon started to lick his shaft and pressed on Rins entire, before sticking in one finger.

"Mhhmm Bo..n.." Rin voice in pain at first but soon moaned in pleasure.

"You're tight" Bon said sticking in a second finger. Rin moaned and gripped the bed sheets.

Bon slowly started moving his fingers in and out. While massaging Rins staff. Bon soon put in another finger and started moving his hand faster.

Rin moaned and arched his back from pleasure. Bon finally got the forth finger in. After a couple of minutes Rin had he's neck back, moaning from pleasure.

"Bo..n I'm going to cum.." Rin heavily said. Bon took his fingers out, and Rin cumin over the bed sheets and a little on Bons fingers.

Bon licked his fingers and licked the cum off of Rins staff. He then leaned down to kiss Rins chaw line and lowered his torso so his cock would rub Rins stomach.

Bon got close to Rins ear and softly bit at it before he whispered "do you want me to stop for the night?"

Rin was taking deep breaths and quivered at Bons voice. Rin could tell Bon wanted to keep going but was still caring enough to ask if Rin wanted to keep going.

"I-I..." rin stuttered on his words. Still thinking of an answer.

"It's okay.. we don't have to. You were great tonight!" Bon said sounding a little upset on the first part.

Bon laid down next to Rin and held him in his arms. Rin signed, not sure of what to say, until he found the word that should have been said a lot sooner.

"Thank.. you.." Rin blushed, and soon fell asleep.

Bon just smiled to himself, and whispered "your welcome" and drifted off soon after.

——————————————————————————
Wow very short, very sorry about that! The next chapter will be longer. 😓