A little trip

-narrator pov-

It was the next morning. Both boys still sleeping. But it wasn't long until Rin woke up. Rin still had his eyes closed but he loved how warm it was so he curdled up closer to what he thought was a pillow. Bon was still asleep, but his hand had slid under Rins shirt.

Rins eyes shot open when he realized he shouldn't be feeling anything on his hip. He was greeted by Bons chest, Rin couldn't stop from starting to blush. He slowly moved his head up and saw Bon resting his head quite cutely above him.

'Oh I'm god...!! He HAS HIS HAND UNDER MY STIRT!! Oh no... no, no, what am I going to do. I can't move, if I wake him and we're in this position. I will literally die.' Thoughts running though Rins mind on what he should do.

'What where's my tail? No, it's not, oh my god it is.' Rins tail was still wrapped around Bons lower torso.

'Huuuhh this is so embarrassing, what am I going to do.' Rin groan in his head.

Rin was to busy thinking that he didn't even notice that Bon had just woke up. Bon could tell Rin was up because his tail kept moving on his back.

"Good morning" Bon said in a deep tone. Causing Rin to flinch away from his thoughts. Starting to blush and panic at the same time. He didn't want to look up at him because he knew he couldn't control himself from blushing. Or his tail which was already twitching.

Rin was so confused he had never felt comfortable in someone's arms. Exceptionally in a guys arms. He had never blushed so much in is life either. Something was different what was this feeling he is experiencing.

"It's okay, don't be nervous.." Bon said pull his hand away from Rins back and placing it softly on Rins chin. Slowly moving his chin up.

Rin freaked out and started breathing heavily. Living his mouth slightly open. It wasn't long until they were both facing each other. With only a feel inches away from each other's lips.

"Don't worry I didn't do anything to you while you were asleep.." Bon said in a deep tone. Rin signed a bit in relief from Bons comment. However Rin had noticed that Bon kept looking at his lips and back at his eyes.

"You just had a bad dream and the weather didn't make it any better." Bon said. However Bon couldn't control himself any longer, he wanted to kiss Rin until he couldn't breathe. But he knew if he did that then Rin would never trust him. So he had to get out of bed, before he did something stupid.

"I need to get in the shower, but you're more than free to go back to sleep or watch tv." Bon said getting off the bed.

Rin nodded, like I'm not going back to bed. Not with this guy around. Rin got up and set down on the couch to watch tv.

————————

-Bon pov-

I turned on the shower, and stepped in. I internally groaned, 'what am I doing. He's 5 years younger then me, I can't do that. But then why is he so damn cute! I mean 5 years isn't that bad is it. Love is love right. I'll just have to take it slow and make him happy! Hmm I'll just spoil him. We can go shopping today, and I'll get him whatever he wants! Oh that's a great idea I'm a genius.'

I turned off the shower and put a towel around my torso. Then placing a smaller towel on my shoulders because I had to dry my hair with something.

Oh shit, I didn't bring clothing in here. I'll have to go out there to get to my closet.

I opened the door to see Rin watching tv on the couch.

"Hey Bon I-........" Rin turned around with his mouth open.

I chuckled at his face expression, and walked over to the couch.

"Like something you see~" I said placing my hand on his chin, slowly bending towards him. Just teasing him. I could tell how red he was getting.

"n-no... look there's a cockroach!" He yelped out. I turned around to see nothing on the ground. But that gave him enough time to break out of my grip and start watching tv again. Just leaving my hand up.

I placed that hand on the couch.

"You know, you're real funny" I said messing up his hair, and continued to walk to the closet.

I put on a black sweater, with black suspenders, a black belt, and then grabbed some black pants, and to top the outfit off I got a black jacket to put over top. I walked out of the closet and went to my ring and watch collection. Which just happened to be by the tv. So I knew Rin would be watching me.

"You should go get dressed, where going to a couple of stores." I said with my back facing towards him. I heard him get up so I turned my head slightly to see him walking into the closet.

I pick out a sliver watch and sliver rings. Then I went to sit on the couch waiting for Rin. I called someone to get my car ready out front. Not long after Rin comes out wearing a black gothic cloak. That I hadn't seen in forever.

+what it looked like+

"Where did you find that?" I asked him standing up

"It was under a bunch of boxes, with some other stuff." He said.

"It was the only thing that actually fits me.."

I stood there staring at him. That was my first cloak I ever had. I got it when I was.. hell around 15 maybe. My father had given it to me, he said it was his fathers and he had passed it down to him. He said I would pass it down when I had a son. But I'm not going to have a son because 1- I'm gay, 2- I hate kids.

"Bon.. are you okay.. you've been staring at me for a while. Do I need to take of the cloak?" Rin asked starting to turn red.

I snapped out of it and said "no, no it's fine... I'm sorry, I was... day dreaming."

"Besides it looks way better on you" I said with a wink. His face got brighter at my comment and he put his head down.

"Okay well no time to waste, the car is out front" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the front of the house.

"Wait- where are we going" he said trying to keep up with me.

"We're going to go get you clothes" I said. 'I mean as much as I love seeing him in my clothes. I'd rather see him in my boxers, t-shirt, or my hoodies. Ooo or some lingerie mmm I bet his body would be perfect in some black lingerie. Ahh NO I can't be thinking of that when he is literally next to me. Just thinking about makes me tingle inside. I need to have some self control, if I'm not careful I could get turned on just by thinking about him In sexually ways.'

We finally make it to the front of the house and walked out of the door. There in the driveway was my 2021 Corvette Stingray, all blacked out. God I love this car. We walked to the side of the car and I open the door for Rin to step in. He blushes before getting in the car.

I get to the drivers side and step in.

"What a nice car" he says looking around in the inside.

"Yep I love this thing" I say and we pulled out of the drive way.

—————————————––—–––—————————
1320 words