Nice to meet you

-Narrator pov-

It was the next morning when Rin woke up by Shiemi, knocking on his door.

"Come in" he said in a sleepy tone and set up.

"Oh good you just woke up! Sir. Bon would like to see you in his room! So come on I'll take you there!" She said dragging him out of bed and into the hallway.

Rin was so tired he didn't remember where they were going or how they even got there. But they some how made it to a tall door at the end of the hallway. She opened the door and led him inside.

"You can sit on the couch, I'm sure he will be out of the shower soon enough!" She said smiling and shoving him towards the couch.

"Okay.. thanks." Rin said smiling back at her and took a seat on the couch.

She walked out of the room. When Rin heard the shower turn off. He prayed that Suguro would come out with clothes on. That would be really awkward if he didn't.

After a bit of time went by the door suddenly opened from the bathroom. Rin turned his head to look at Bon. However Rin firstly noticed the towel hanging dangerous low on Bons waistline. Rin tried not to stare but his mouth dropped a bit in shock of how fit his body was.

"oh Rin, I didn't know your were in here. I guess Shiemi gave you my message though." he said walking over to his closet. Rin didn't say anything still in shock over his body. Most of the guys he had seen were more on the heavier side.

Bon could sense his gaze on his body.

"Hmm" Bon smirked "see something that interest you~" he winked at Rin before going in his closet.

Rin finally snapped out of it and turned back around looking at the ground blushing from embarrassment.

"Rin! Come here!" Suguro yelled for inside the closet. Rin stood up but didn't move. "Don't worry I have clothes on!"

Rin signed in relief and started walking to the closet.

"Here, you can pick out something to wear for the day. I'll take you shopping later". Rin nodded and Suguro left the closet.

Rin soon found a black t-shirt and a plaid long sleeve under it, with black pants. He put it on and walked out. It was way to big but Rin still make it look good. But he did have to tie up the shirt so it didn't go to his knees.

Suguro was sitting on the couch and stared at Rin when he came out.

-Suguro pov-

I was just sitting on the couch when Rin came out of my closet. He looked even cuter in my clothing. I chuckled to myself a bit because of how big it looked on him. But he still looked hella cute.

I padded the couch to tell him to come sit by me. He hesitated at first but started walking over to me and set down where I padded.

"You know, if you're going to live with me forever. I think we should learn more about each other. Hmm" I asked and he nodded back in response.

"Well lets start out with a fun question.. Have you ever killed someone?" I asked looking into Rins eyes.

"Uh- what no... well not on purpose... you see one night my flames got out of control and I killed a lot of people... I didn't mean too, but I guess that's why everyone wants to kill me..." he said in a worried, sad tone.

"Well dont worry you're safe here! I promise no one will try and hurt you here! How old are you by the way?"

"I'm 17...." He said looking down at his hands.

"Oh I didn't expect you to be so young."

"Hm what- what do you mean? How old are you?" He asked

"I'm 22.." I said. 'I mean it's really not that bad, it's only a 5 year age difference'. I thought to myself.

"22! That's a 5 year age gap!" He yelled looking at me. "I'm not even allowed to drink yet.." he said looking back at his hands.

"Well you're not missing much" I said shaking his hair and smiling. He looked back up at me and smiled showing off his fangs.

"So how long have you had the tail and fangs?" I questioned him. He dropped his smile and covered his mouth with his hands, while looking away.

"I-I don't know. I've always had them, for as long as a can remember.... I'm sorry" he said in a sad tone.

I didn't mean to make him sad. So I grab his hand with one of my hands and pulled him close to me. I then took my other hand and placed it softly on his chin to hold his head up. He gasped in shock, leaving his mouth slightly opened.

"No need to apologize, I think they are cool! So don't let anyone else tell you differently." I said looking down at his lips.

'Awww look at his cute little pink lips god I could just kiss him right now, wait what no I can't. What am I thinking.'

"I-I" he was about to say something when someone walked in.

"Sir Bon I-I" I could tell by the high pitch voice Shiemi was the one that had walked in. "Ah Sir I'm so sorry, please for give me from walking in" she said bowing.

I winking at Rin and took my hand off his chin. "It's okay Shiemi, you can stop bowing now. What is it that you want."

She stood back up. "There is someone here that would like to talk to you. About something important".

I groan mentally knowing who she was talking about, then got up. "Don't worry I'm sure this won't take long. We can finish the conversation later." I said looking at Rin.

"In the mean while, Shiemi keep Rin company." I said in a commanding way. She nodded, While I walked out of the room.

———————————————————————————
1019 words. A little short but the next chapter should be longer.