Mall

-Rin pov-

The car ride was quite for the most part. Besides little conversation here and there. It didn't take long until we were at the mall though.

Bon parked and opened the door for me. 'Why was he being so nice... it's so weird and it keeps making me blush.'

"Thank you.... But you don't always have to do that" I said putting my hand behind my neck.

"It's chill, I want to. Now where to first?" He asked

"Umm I don't know, I've never been here"

"You've never been here?! This is like the best place ever, they have a lot of nice stores. Plus there's this fancy restaurant we can eat at after." He said with excitement.

"Let's go to Giorgio Armani! It's one of my favorites." He said grabbing my hand. I flinched when he reached of my hand, he looked at me in a sad look but kept walking. When I start to thinking about it 'he is the only one I can trust here plus he looks really scary. So if I hold his hand then no one would try and approach me.' After thinking about the best possible option I hesitatingly reached for his hand. He looked back at me and smiled grabbing my hand back.

-We made it to the store after a short walk-

"wow, it's huge" i said, truly in shock of how big the store was, and I had never even heard of it.

"Well it's not the only thing that's huge." Bon said smirking at me. I looked at him confused for a minute and then realized what he was talking about, I looked away from him, blushing like crazy. 'ahh why would he say something like that, that's so embarrassing'.

"Bon!" I yelled blushing. "Ugh come on let's just go in." I said walking towards the entrance and let go of his hand.

-Narrator-

Bon opens the door and they both walked inside. As soon as Bon opens the door Rin sees a hoodie made from silk and cotton that catch's his eyes. Rin runs in the store to take a closer look, leaving Bon behind.

"Rin! You can't just run away without me knowing!" He said in a serious tone and raised his hand. Rin flinched and fell to the ground covering his head with his hands.

Rin shakingly said "I'm sorry, But I didn't know and I just wanted to take a closer look at the blouson."

Bon grabbed Rins hands and pulled him up into his arms.

"Rin....  I would never hurt you, and I'm sorry that I raised my voice at you. I just don't won't you to get to far. I don't trust the people here."

Rin looked up at him and wiped the tears from his face. "Th-ank you.. but why don't you trust the people here?" Rin asked still shaking.

Bon let go of him and grabbed the hoodie before he spoke "well you see this store is very expensive" showing rin the price tag on the hoodie.

Rins mouth dropped.

"$3,395 dollars!!"
"I'm sorry I had no idea. I don't need it anyway!" Rin said trying to pull the hoodie away from Bon.

"Oh come on, it's not that much" he said yakking it out of Rins hands. "Come on you can't wear only one thing."

"Wait no, Bon. Put it back" Rin said

"Why, you like it don't you"

"Yes I do, but that's too expensive! Plus I don't want you to spend that much money on me..." Rin said grabbing his wrist.

Bon smirked at him and said "oh Rin, it's really not that much. Plus I want to spend money on you."

"Now come on, we have to get you fitted for a suit." He said walking away, before Rin could ask any questions.