No, not yet

Bon pov-

I got in the room and laid Rin down on the bed.

"hmm, he's so cute" I sighed out, while looking at him. He was all curled up and had his tail wrapped around him.

I was turning away when I felt something grab my forearm.

"b..o.n where are you going..." Rin said in a very sleepy tone and barely opened his eyes. I blushed slightly at how cute he looks, and that he had his tail wrapped around my arm. But most of all that he wanted to know where I was going.

"I'm just going to change my clothes.." I said squatting down to his level and brushed some hair out of his eyes. He flicked his eyes open and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"but I like your clothes.." he said blushing and released his tail.

I laughed lightly and ruffled his hair. I got up and started walking to my closet.

*10 minutes pass by*

I walk out of the closet and look at my bed. Seeing Rin in my bed made me so happy. He was all curled up and his tail was wrapped around his body. I walked slowly over to him not wanting to wake him.

But got a blanket and covered his body with it, before I got any dumb ideas. He had taken the cloak off and put one of my shirts on. Which was just above his knee. 'God I really hope he has shorts on' I thought.

I started walking over to the couch when I heard small noises. I turned around and looked at the bed. That's weird where did Rin go. The bed was empty and the blanket was hanging off of it.

"bo...n" I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"Oh Rin I-" I was cut from my words when Rin suddenly kissed me. He had put his hands on my shoulders and I could tell he was standing on his tippy toes. I of course kissed him back a little to hard out of excitement. Causing him to lose his balance and breaking the kiss since he almost fell to the ground. But I caught him by putting my hands around his waist.

"sorry.." he said a bit out of breath.

"what for?" I ask. I mean I was the one that almost nocked him down.

"for kiss-ing yo..u" he said taking his hands off of my shoulders and tried backing up out of my grasp.

I tightened my grip on his hips and looked deep in his eyes. "Please dont be sorry... I've been wanting to kiss you since you first got here.." I said.

"I just didn't know how you would react if I did" I signed.

"I really, really like you and I didn't want to hurt you anymore then you already were.."

"Aww Bon I- thank you!" He said blushing and hugged me.

He then jumped on me and whispered "I really, really like you too..."

I smiled and placed my hands under his butt to hold him up. He put his hands around my neck while I walked to the bed. I placed him down gently and got on top of him. Placing my hands beside his head and I had his legs between mine.

I moved some hair out of his eyes and went down to kiss him. 

He placed his hands around my neck and then are lips locked. He moved his hands up to my face.

'Oh my lord, I can't believe he's letting me do this. I don't want to push him though. He's got to be tight, and I would probably have to finger him. Before he's comfortable with anything else. I probably need to control myself, there is no way he is ready. Ugh I can't!! He's already making me so hard.'

I kissed him harder and moved my hands to his torso. Slipping my hands under his shirt. His body flinched and he gasped into the kiss. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I soon felt his tail around my waist.

'Oh so he is wearing pants. Well more like biker shorts it was really tight around him. Ooo I bet he looks great from the back.' I thought smirking into the kiss. I moved my hand down his torso to the pant line and lifted it up and dropped it back down. Making almost a slapping sound. He moaned into the kiss and his tail tightened around my waist.

I moved his shirt up and broke the kiss. So I could go down and start kissing his stomach. I rubbed my hands up and down his sides and pressed my lips hard on his stomach when I kissed him. Rin tried to stay still but he couldn't help but move every now and then.

"Haahha boo..nn" Rin moaned out and looked down at me.

"bon... mhmmn please.. I'm not ready...." He said and I stopped kissing him and looked up.

"bon.. I'm sorry but I'm not ready" he said looking disappointed in himself.

"That's okay Rin.." I said smiling at him. 'Of course I am disappointed. But I like him and respect him, so I'll wait until he's ready'

"I'm sorry.." rin said looking away. His eyes starting to water.

I cupped his face in my hands and whispered "there is nothing to be sorry for, please don't apologize"

I moved him in my lap and held him close to me. "Take as long as you need.."

"thank.. you.." he said and got more on top of me.

-narrator-

Minutes pass with Bon holding Rin in his arms. Rin had finally fallen asleep in his arms.

Bon slowly placed Rin under the covers and got up.

'I wonder what time it is' Bon thought. '12:00am! Damn and I'm not even tired. But I better head to bed.'

Bon walked to the couch and laid down. 'I hope Okumura doesn't take long to open up to me. Maybe i should do something else with him. We already went to the mall maybe an amusement park. That would be fun! Amusement park it is.' Bon smiled at his thoughts and soon feel asleep.

———————————————————————————
1043 words