Meeting

-Narrater pov-

Rin okumura was only 17 and still lived with his mom. He was mostly lonely and depressed. The only time he could escape was at night and when night fell he would grab his Journal and start to write.

He would write out all of his problems, everything that happened that day and everything he wish would have happened.

-start journaling-

I wish I could tell you I was at that point in my life were I didn't want to wake up in the morning. I go to school for 8 hours a day just to get bullied, and kicked around. Just because I'm "small" and I have to hide my tail all the time. My mom is always out and when she comes back she's always really drunk or has a guy with her.

When I was younger I remember her telling me that my father took my younger brother, well my twin. I wish he would have taken me too.

My mom really wants nothing to do with me nowadays. But whenever she brings back a guy, they always seem more interested in me. For some reason they think they can just touch me, like I'm some doll, or a toy. But what really pisses me off is when they try touching my tail. Of course I try to hide it but sometimes it just gets in the way. I really wish I could just leave or climb in a hole and die.

-closed journal-

Rin closed his journal with tears starting to form as he placed the journal on his nightstand. He turned the light off and slowly drifted asleep.

-Rins dream-

"Please... GET OFF OF ME"

"GET OFF"

"hmhmhhh... HELP" Rin screamed. But no one could hear him.

The man held Rin down and stripped his clothes off. Rin cried and tried screaming. But the man had put a rope in his mouth to keep him from making to much noise. The man got off of rin and started taking off his own clothes. It was a white man looked to be about 50 or so.

The man grabbed more rope and tied his hands, and feet together. He then grabbed Rins tail and wrapped it around Rins thigh and tied it here.

The man got back on rin and started kissing his neck. Rin screamed and tried pulling away but he was stuck.

-end of dream-

Rin shot up and tears fell from his face. He wiped them when he heard foot steps running up the stairs. He looked at the clock '6am great' he thought to himself. 'So great that god as let me live another day' Rin thought.

It was 6am and the sun was starting to creep into his room. He slowly set up out of bed and stretched his back. When his mom rushed in.

"RIN! Glad your up! Hurry, and come downstairs and put something presentable on!" She yelled at him and rushed back out of the room.

He slowly got out of bed and walked to his bathroom. Rin stood there confused, he had just woken up it's already hard enough to understand people during the day. Let alone in the morning.

He walked to the bathroom to get ready but couldn't stop thinking about what his mom said. "Wear something presentable " "what does that even mean" he said with a toothbrush in his mouth.

He walked to his closet and found black street pants and put it with a black t-shirt. He walked out of his room and could hear people talking downstairs.

'oh great, mom has people over' he said internally rolling his eyes and groaning.

"Yes, that would be more then enough!" He heard his mom say as he walk down the stairs and into the room.

When he came in the room, there was three big guys dressed in all black by the door. When he looked to the couch, there was an older man, holding a black cane.

"Oh rin" she said getting up and hugging him. Rin was shocked by this, for he has not received a hug from his mother in a very long time. She started to cry and squeezed Rins body. 

Rin looking confused and worried asked "mom why are you crying? What's going on?"

"I-I- I'm sorry rin but... I had to sale y-you" she said looking down to the ground, and cried harder.

"You WHAT!" Rin was shocked and couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had been sold before that's what the dream was about or when his mom had lost bets. None of them were ever good men just men that want to use him for a sex toy. Im sure this is no different. Rin thought.

"i'm sorry Rin....." she looked back up. "I have to so I can pay the rent..."

"B-but I-I" Rin was grabbed by the three guys and was being dragged out of the house. "Wait-t no... NO.. let me go!! LET ME GO, Let me GO!" Rin screamed and kicked. But his mom didn't even bat an eye. "MOM, help me!! Mom pleasee" Rins voice cracked in shock and his heart ached.

He's mom just watched and mouthed I'm sorry has they placed him the in limo. The older man got up.

"Nice, doing business with you" he said and walked out of the house. He got into the limo, and set near Rin. They started to drive off.

Rin was quite, and In shock. He didn't move just stared at his hands on his lap.

"Don't worry my boy, you'll be okay. And lighten up, we are almost there." the man said.

Rin swallowed hard and got the corrugated to ask quietly "where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you to my sons house, which should just be up here." He said and pointed at a huge black house, on top of a hill.

Rin looked up and looked to the window. He let out a gasp in shock of how big the house was. They had pulled into the drive away. When Rin saw a tall man standing right outside the house.

Someone opened the car door and Rin stepped out slowly. Rin slowly walked up to the house and tried not to make eye contact with the taller male.

"Rin this is my son Bon" the older man said. Rin slowly looked up at him. He was so tall and had black hair with a yellow stripe in the middle. He had three piercings on both ears. He had a mean look, But Rin couldn't help to feel a blush go across his face, did Rin seriously think Bon was good looking.

"Hello Rin don't worry you'll be safe here" Bon said with a bit of a smirk.

"Well I'll be on my way, I have some meeting to get to" the older man said and quickly walked back to the limo.

"Oh and Bon do be good to the poor boy hes been through a lot" the old man said before getting in the limo.

———————————————————————————

Okay welp this is my first story, idk if it's good or not but I hope you guys liked it. Um there will be more chapters coming out very soon. Also there was about 1,190 words or so.