Chapter 10

After bidding her bye I reached inside and saw that most of the people left and only few people were remaining.

Soon everyone left and only our family is left. Exhausted from morning everyone settle down on the sofas.

Sneha: Abhik

Abhik : Yes maaa

Sneha " actually few of my friends were asking about drithi. You know she is such nice girl. And I'm thinking to talk to her mother about few boys who are good. What say.

" Like are you for real mom. You want to become a villain in your own son's life. And there is no need to introduce her to some other boys. Here your own boy is there waiting for her from years."

All of his family laughed loud listening to him.

Sneha, " when your waiting will be over. If you wait for more years na...then there will a time you will attend her children marriages that too as their uncle. So be quick."

"Damn...even think about it is a nightmare. I will do something maa... you don't worry."

After chit chatting some time, all of us retired to our rooms.

Reaching the room I checked my phone for any message from Dhriti. I replied her good night after seeing her message. Looking at her dp, slowly I slept.

 Looking at her dp, slowly I slept

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day, I got up little late as it was Sunday. Having breakfast I was just strolling in the garden. Here we have a very large garden here as per my mom's taste. Enjoying the weather with a little breeze my thoughts went to Dhriti. Our first meeting happened in a rush. And meeting her again in the interview , she working in the company. Like everything was destined. It all started when I saw her first. She was running from somewhere and was telling me where to go thinking me as a student.

After the interview I got to know that she will be my personal assistant. After spending the time with her for a month as a friend... I knew that I want her as more than a friend. I was in love with her and wanted her a  my wife,my better half for this life and next lives...

After having feelings for her, first I checked whether there is any rule which objects the employees dating and all. After seeing that they don't have any , I was relieved. Obviously, even if there were any rules against I would have for surely change them.

But everything thing changed when I went to US for a period of one month. Till date that trip was something I regret. Now, till today my love story is where it was 4 back. My feelings are still hidden from her. Don't know till what time. Now even thinking of confessing my feelings to her just gives me chills thinking about her reaction. Don't know what is in store for me.

And how beautiful she was looking today in the saree. She does look good in everything she wears making my heart beats go wild. But seeing her in saree is a treat to my eyes.

In these years I met her parents. I met her father a very few times. He was very proud of his daughter. It was very clear in his eyes. I even met her mother. Whenever we both had to visit out of the state, I always took her permission. My sister teases me saying that it looks like boyfriend asking permission to his girlfriend's parents permission. May be it will come in practice when I really go to her home for asking permission to our marriage.

I thought of calling dhriti and inviting her for dinner as she is alone.

Phone conversation:

A : Hello
D : heyy.
A : had ur lunch?
D : Yep. What about you?
A : Even I had. What are doing?
D : Nothing, just lazing on the bed.
A : Hey...if you are bored you can come here. I called you to invite for dinner.
D : Heyy... sorry. I actually cooked for night also in the afternoon itself.
A : That's fine. Bye
D : byee.

Thinking of a plan, I went inside and informed mom that I will have dinner outside.

I reached her home at 8 o clock with icecream.

Ringing the doorbell I stood patiently waiting for her to open.

Within few seconds, Dhriti came there in her pajamas looking so cute.

"Haii", I awkwardly said looks at her expression.

"Heyy, please come in."

"Thank God, looking at your expression I thought you will send me back from outside only."

"Hahaha... nothing like that will happen. I was just little shocked seeing you here " Drithi said.

"Yaa... I just thought of giving you company," said Abhik.

That's really thoughtful of my boss.

"Give me 10 mins, I'll fry hot puri's. I made chicken already."

"Wowww, chicken and puri. It's both our favourite right," said Abhik.

"Yesss...so just give me 10 I'll be back."

I brought everything ready into the hall and Abhik was searching a perfect movie.

We both got settled in sofa with plates in our hands and the modern family show started.

Mmmm...wow still the same tasty chicken cooked by you Dhriti.

Haha... obviously I cooked it. Do you still remember my food taste.

Yaa why not. Food cooked by you is one of my favourite.

I'm flattered. Thank you.

We finished our food and sat down with our icecreams. We talked about everything which happened in laste3 years. We had a lot to talk about our lives. I tried to fill in everything which happened over years. It was overwhelming to share with someone who will just give us an ear and patiently listen to everything.