Chapter 2

Drithi pov:

You know sometimes people test your patience beyond it's limit just like my Boss doing mine.

It was such a peaceful Sunday morning.And the weather was cloudy and chilly making me cocoon under my blankets from head to toe.When I was in a deep sleep my phone rang continuosly with such a loud ringtone which I'm sure my brother changed it, I reluctantly looked at the screen to see it's my Boss whose number I saved as Devil 😈 with the emoji.
Compressing my anger inside for distributing me on such a good day and I lifted the call.

Drithi :Good Morning Sir.

Abhik : Good Morning Miss Drithi but there is no time for wishes and all I want you to be in my home within an hour with XYZ files.The clients preponed the deal date and now it is a priority deal for us.So bring everything related to the deal and reach quickly as soon as you can.Bye.

He didn't even gave me chance to speak.Like really.
C'mon get up now, saying this to myself I got separated from my personal heaven.

Getting ready quickly today I wore a chudidhar and dashed downstairs to make myself some Maggie.

Relishing it to my heart's content I informed my Mom about my work and I started to my Boss's home.

I reached their within half an hour and stopped my scooty infront of their triplex home.It was nothing extravagant but a modern house with hi-tech interiors and a large garden around it.

Watchman allowed me inside and I parked my vehicle. I knocked on their door when it was opened by my boss in his casuals looking Gooooood.
Okayy...what happened to me these days. I'm noticing my Boss more than I should.

Quickly I followed him to his study and started on our work.

In the middle of work there was a knock on the door.My Boss's mother,Mrs Sneha Raichand was standing there at the door.

Abhik : Maa, how many times should I say that there is no need for you to knock.

Sneha :I don't want to disturb when you people are working. Hai Drithi beta,how are you?

Drithi :I'm fine aunty.How are you doing aunty.

Sneha : I'm excellent.But looks like you stopped visiting us any more.

Drithi :It's nothing like that Aunty.

Sneha : You are always welcomed here even one day if you don't work for my son who always keep you to him self .I mean to who keeps you 24*7 busy.

Abhik :Maa please don't put ideas in my assistant's head like to quit the job.

Sneha :Okok...I actually came here to ask whether you people will have lunch downstairs or here only.

Abhik :Maa send it here only.

Whhat , now I have to eat lunch silently looking into some files. When I was about to answer he beat me and answered for himself. I curse myself for not answering fast.

Abhik : It's ok with you right?

Drithi : Yes ofcourse.

Abhik : Then it's good.

Sneha : Ok. I'll send the food here.

Shortly food was served and both had it with pin drop silence.

We completed the files and presentation for the meeting which is on the following day. Winding up I started to keep everything in place when I was placing the files in the drawer when my Boss startled me.

Abhik :Don't open that. I mean to say there is no need to clean anything here. I'll ask someone to that. It's already late and the traffic will be on peeks that to on a weekend.

Oh now he remembers that it is a weekend. Hmmph. Whatever.

Drithi : Okay Sir. Good bye.

Abhik : Bye. See you tomorrow.

Nodding I descended down to see Uncle and Aunt watching TV.

Uncle who's name is Arjun Raichand is the most wittiest and sweet person I know.

Uncle : What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?

Whenever uncle and I meet we always challenge each other with riddles. It is kind of our greeting style.

Thinking a little bit I answered, glass is fragile but saying its name it cant be broken. What breaks saying its name only yaar.

Thinking for some time I exclaimed loudly 'Silence'.

Uncle : Very good beta.

Abhik : Dad its getting late. Why are you playing riddle riddle now.

Uncle : Oh..now you remember its late that too on a weekend. You made the child work whole day.

Abhik : Dad even I worked along with her and its urgent. That's why I called her on a weekend.

Interrupting them I took my leave as it is really get late now.

My boss came till the door with me.

Abhik : Drive safely and drop a msg after reaching home.

Saying okay I started home enjoying the evening breeze. Stopping at every signal I reached home to greet with smell of Chicken biryani. I felt like every cell in my body got their life again.

Sniffing the smell I reached kitchen to see my mum preparing Raita but she kicked me out and asked to fresh up.

I hurriedly reached my room and kept my phone on charge and jumped in the shower. I came out after 10 mins and ready to pounce on biryani.

The three were already on the dining table and I joined them and served my self. After having two servings my stomach became full and I can't even move myself from the chair. Sitting there for some more time I got up and kept everything in the sink. Saying my mom not to wash them and I'll do after sometime I reached the terrace.

There is bench and pots planted by my mom. The small garden contains every color of rose plants along with aloe vera in 3 pots. A pot of spinach, Mari gold and Mogra etc etc.

Sitting there for some more time I looked at few stars which were visble. It is a rare sight where we can find more number of stars in the sky.

I slowly reached down to see my sis washing the utensils.

I took them from her started to wash them. She too helped me and we both completed the work and sat in front of TV.

After a brain- storming session we decided to re-watch Harry Potters only.

After completing the part -1 we bid good bye and I reached my room.

I unplugged my phone to see 5 missed calls from my Boss. Thinking it may be some kind of emergency I called him and waited for him to lift.

Where the hell are you? came my Boss's angry voice from other side.

Home , I answered him.

Didn't I asked you to msg me after reaching home. When were you going to msg , tomorrow morning after reaching office, he replied back.

Sorry? I said to him rather like a question.

After not having any response from other side I loudly shouted a Hello in the phone.

Let's meet tomorrow in the office, saying this is cut the phone.

I stared at my phone for sometime shrugging off,I slept like a baby dreaming about being a part of Hogwarts .