Flowers

Yooo hello my lil comment gremlins. How ya doing. I kinda forgot that I needed to write a new one shots book. So here you got. Have a good day, you bootiful smexy hooman.

Quackity pov:

I was out in the field behind las nervadas,  walking lazily through the flowers. They were so pretty this time of year, but they always make me sad. I used to come here with will, before he died. When it was just us two, the world seemed like a perfect place.                                                           

But he was gone, and had been gone for the past thirteen years, stuck in limbo. 

But I still couldn't get over him. There would be some days when I think I I see him, for it to only be a tall tree swaying in the wind. I would dream about his touch, and the pain of missing him was sometimes too much to bear.

 I continued walking, picking some flowers as I went, only red and yellow ones, to lay on our favourite bench.  We used to sit together for hours, just happy to be alone.

However when I got to the bench, I saw there was already something on it. A red beanie. A very familiar red beanie. Wilbur's beanie, the one he never takes off. The one he died in. That must mean...

"Hey baby did you miss me?" I spun around, and there he was. My Wilbur, stood in the flowers, like all those years ago. Like no time had passed, except a little strand of his hair was white, and his eyes were a piercing red. But all of these things made me want him more.

He held his arms open wide, and I ran into them, dropping the flowers. He picked me up and spun me around, and i laughed, despite the tears that were falling down my face.

"You dick." I said, and he put me down and brushed the tears of my face, " never fucking leave me again.." 

I continued to hug him, determined not to let go. He held my chin, and pulled my face up toward his lips. He kissed me gently, sending sparks through my body.

"I love you..."

I looked up at him, smiling more that I had done in years. A smile that only Wilbur could make me do. 

"Love you too, amor." I whispered, before connecting our lips. Fire crackers went of in my soul, and I felt warm and content, in Wilburs arms. He was all I ever needed.

I'm not dead don't worry, i prefer lurking in the comments section than actually writing. But ima try and update this book. Also I got a dog. 

And the first person to guess her name gets a frog called Timothy. 

See you soon amigo. :D

459 words