The Vows:

Weeks later...
Wedding Day

Vows

"Beyoncé, I know that close to 20 years ago you and I started off on the wrong foot, that was a really jerked-up way for two people to meet really. when we first reunited... I was still upset and I was out for revenge and I almost missed it...I almost missed what is like to love wholeheartedly. To give love and all of you to someone like I do now. I'm lucky to wake up breathing love and go to sleep snoring love. It's all over me—-" Nicki chuckled blushing, and curled her lips. The audience laughed.

"I love you, and I promise to do that for as long as I breathe."
She added.
"Awww!" somebody muttered
Crowd applauded.

"Beyoncé your vows!" The priest said.

Beyoncé looked lovingly into Nicki's eyes. The look was deep and piercing.

"Onika baby, you know I'm imperfect, my world is imperfect, my past deeds so imperfect, my future deeds? Baby, they are beyond imperfect, and I swear to you, To everybody here, and I confess to God in heaven that... my love for you? It's very, very imperfect, it has flaws, full of pride and ego but trust me it is the air that I breathe every day. I love you so much, I can only stop after I take my last breath. I promise to mend your heart to protect you, to love you for as long as we both shall live." Beyoncé proclaimed.

Everybody was blushing for them.

"I pronounce you Both Mrs Onika Maraj-Knowles and Mrs Beyoncé Knowles-Maraj, please Ladies seal it with a kiss"

They kissed.

Applause...
Screams...
Chants...

Lol roll up the next Chapter...