City of Making-love!

Trip to France:

"So what can I expect in the famous city of love?" Beyoncé asked before the flight takes off. They were flying first class of course.

"Uh, first of all, Paris is not a city in a fairytale, which I think is what many first-time visitors build it up to be. They have this romantic ideal in their head, where they're strolling by the Seine with a red beret on their head, hand in hand with their lover on their way to a cosy bistro for dinner." Nicki said rolling her eyes.

"So no?" Beyoncé asked

"The romantic ideal of Paris is forgetting that Paris is a real city, a city full of tourists, and a big city, which means it has its fair share of problems. It's a little dirty. not as clean as Seville or Madrid, not as dirty as Rome though. it's a little crowded. especially on the metro at peak times...and be prepared that sometimes, Parisians can come off as unfriendly." Nicki explained.

"So I bought my red beret for nothing?" Beyoncé complained.

Nicki chuckled
"No baby, it's also an amazing city full of world-class art museums, a pretty great food scene, and romantic neighbourhoods. What I meant was... that you remember that Paris is a real city and that the people living there are real people. There are great things about Paris, and there are annoying things about it as well just like any other city but we are going to turn it up and have fun. Make the best of it. I love the city. I love the museums. I love the food and romantic atmosphere there."

"Everywhere with you, it's romantic for me. Houston was my own fairytale because you were there with me so I'm sure I will love it in Paris"

"You will. I will make sure of it. And next time I'm taking you to Italy. Rome!"

"Oh boy, I'm so excited. Why don't you just make me Mrs Maraj while you at it"
Beyoncé spat. They looked at each other.

The captain's voice came through. The plane was taking off. "See you in France. I'm gonna catch my dreams" Nicki said. "The entire flight?"

"Yes. I sleep. wake up drink sleep wake up and sleep. So good night"

Beyoncé nodded.
Nicki adjusted her neck pillow and rested her head, closing her eyes.

Beyoncé picked a magazine.

Hours later.
The plane landed. Nicki was awake Beyoncé was sleeping.
"B! Baby hey... honey wake up we here," Nicki said waking her up.
Beyoncé moved and opened her eyes. "We here?"

"Yes."

They got off. Their shuttle arrived and took them to their 5-star hotel at Hotel de Paris

They arrived. Tipped the driver and went to their Presidential suite.

"Damn baby this hotel is beautiful!" Beyoncé said exploring and touring.
"You like it?" Nicki asked. "I loooove it"

"I always come here. I love it. So I figured you might love it too" Nicki confessed.
"You are spoiling me," Beyoncé said pouting.
"Only the best for my baby!" Nicki said.

"...Baby! about what I said on the plane. It was supposed to be a joke" Beyoncé addressed the elephant in the room.

"It's okay. Nothing was taken out of context. I got you" Nicki said.

"Plus... everybody wants to be Mrs Maraj. Why should I stand in the way of your dreams baby? Keep dreaming. It might happen" Nicki tease and winked with her dimples popping in. Beyoncé blushed. Nicki turned and walked to the bedroom to sleep again. Flying always weighs her out. Jet lag.

Beyoncé watched her walk away and swallowed hard. "I'm gonna keep dreaming." She muttered under her breath. So Beyoncé wanted to be Mrs Maraj all of the sudden?

They slept from noon through the night.
The following morning.

Beyoncé was up early. She went swimming and ordered room service.

Nicki got up and hopped in a shower

"Sorry I overslept!" She said joining her for lunch.

"I know you oversleep on your rest days. I have seen how you roll on weekends!" Bey said and made her a plate. "Thank you, my love"

They ate talking and teasing the food and each other.

Went out to tour and see the city.
Came back and got a massage.

They laid on bed after the massage.
They started touching.
"I'm horny!" Nicki said after a while. Beyonce hopped on top of her. They started kissing. Touching and making love to each other's bodies.

Beyonce licked Nicki's clit to orgasm.
"Shiiiiiiiiii!--Ttt! Fuck!" she muttered cumming. Pussy dripping hard.
"Your pussy is dripping," Beyoncé let out a chuckle

"And you surprised? Girl with your head game my pussy is a fucking tap" Nicki said between her breath. She was trying to catch her breath.

Beyoncé dipped her head in between her legs dipper and sucked her cream and ate the pussy to another orgasm.
Nicki was grasping intensely.

"You love what I'm doing to your pussy?"

"I love you!" Nicki emphasised.

"I love you so much" she added and pulled her into a kiss.
"Now I smell cum all over me. All the lavender and French roses are flushed off thanks to you" Nicki said smiling. Beyoncé giggled.

"You want France to watch a butt-naked American famous singer pinned on the glass wall?"  Nicki asked.

Beyoncé was a little confused.

Nicki pulled a strap. Beyoncé smiled and laughed getting off the bed. Nicki grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. "You can't get away from me. Don't try cause you just wasting both our time baby" Nicki said lowering her voice. She sounded sexy speaking low and fast. Beyoncé was turned on her pussy was soaking wet.
They kissed.

"Let's give them a show!".
"I'm Beyoncé Knowles, you know... I can't --"

"Girl ain't nobody giving a shit about who you are here." Nicki sad spinning her around and pinning her against the glass wall. She gasped. Her pussy was soaked soaked soaked she was ready to cum.

Nicki rubbed her pussy. "Damn she's all ready for this cock!"
Beyoncé moaned a little. She was so hot and wet all at once.

Nicki strapped on and gave her thick cock. Fucking her against the wall.

"Yes, daddy! Uh uh yess fuck yes Give it to me!" She dirty-talked through out to orgasm.

Okay bye!
I don't think we continuing the Paris trip...