7th floor

Continues...
They woke up in the morning.

"Time to do the walk of shame," Beyoncé said.
Nicki laughed. "I'm gonna prepare for work. Talk later!" Nicki said walking into the bathroom.

Beyoncé took her stuff to go...
She was headed to the front door when she saw a note with a single red rose on the remote stand.
She looked at it then looked around her. She picked the note.

*you don't believe me that your new Girlfriend has so many skeletons in the damn fucking closet? I have the video I took that night. Meet me tonight at my hotel - holiday inn hotel, Room 717 at 7 pm. Love Tam*

Beyoncé looked around and shoved it in her pocket and walked out.

The whole day she kept thinking about the note.

At 6:40 (pm)
She headed out, Wearing black.
She arrived at the hotel and marched right into the elevator. Hiding her face.

The elevator stopped on the seventh floor. She got off and looked for the 17th door.
She found it. Looked at it and looked at her watch on the wrist. It was 6:58.

She huffed and knocked.

Tammy opened the door and gasped. She pushed it closing it on Beyoncé's face. Beyoncé pushed it further, forcing herself inside.
Tammy ran to the telephone and dialled.
"If you come anymore closer to me I will make the call!"

"You of all people should know me better. You of all people Tammy. You!. But is like you never met me at all."

Tammy was shaking. "This isn't about you. Is about Onika!"

"My girlfriend. My business. Especially when you making it all about me" Beyoncé said stepping closer. Tammy stepped back.

"I'm calling the cops!"
Beyoncé stopped. "Go ahead!" Beyoncé said and sat on the couch. She pulled a gun and blew the dust off it and looked at it lovingly.

"Go ahead call them!" Beyoncé dared her.

Tammy put down the telephone.
She pulled her cellphone and dialled Nicki's phone number.

"You kill me...she is the last person who saw me publicly. Last person whom I called. And everybody saw her making fun of me at the reunion. Kill me and your girl goes down for it." Tammy said typing with one hand.
"just texted my husband her name. Do you think she can handle such publicity pinned on her name? She can never survive it. The media can be a lot to handle. If you pull that trigger. Her life will be over and so will your relationship forever."

Tammy said.

Beyoncé stood up and walked closer. Tammy stabbed back and hit the window. She was now trapped.

Beyoncé shot Tammy's phone out the window,
Tammy gasped looking out the window and turned rapidly to Beyoncé's direction.

"Oops," Beyoncé muttered. 

Tammy's eyes widened.
"So you wanna jump off or should I speed things up for you?" Beyoncé asked.

"7th floor G, come on!" Tammy pleaded.

"Jump!" Beyoncé commanded.
Tammy looked at the telephone. Beyoncé followed her eyes and shot the phone.

Tammy gasped. She was shocked by the aim. Her aims were undeniably perfect.

"Impressive huh? My daddy plus gun range.!" Beyoncé gloat

"Bitch Jump or I will shoot parts of your body one after the other until there isn't no freaking breath in your body! Muthafucker jump."