IhateOnika292

That morning at the Maraj Spinoff records.
Nicki walked in with a big smile on her face.

"I take it your birthday was a blast!" Lara said meeting her downstairs. They stepped into the elevator.

"It was one to remember!" Nicki admitted. "I almost don't wanna know, but please do tell!" Lara said. "My business Lara!"

"Cancel my meetings for the day. I'm here to sign some papers and go back home. I just wanna soak myself in a warm bubble bath" Nicki said. "You deserve it!"

They stepped inside her office. Beyoncé turned from Nicki's movable chair.
"I told you to leave. Boss, I told her to leave. How the hell did you get in here?" Lara lost her cool.

"I have my ways!" Beyonce said then looked at Nicki. "Hey!" She said. "Lara, Let me handle this!" Nicki said.

Lara looked at Beyoncé furiously and walked out.

"Feisty PA!" Beyoncé said.
"Why are you in my office?" Nicki didn't look happy to see her.
Beyoncé saw the look on her face. "I thought—shit I don't know what I was thinking." She said and stood up. And took her scarf to wrap around her neck to hide the love bites.

"It won't happen again," she said. Nicki saw the hickeys on her neck. She swallowed hard thinking about last night.

She looked Beyonce up and down. Getting wet all over again. Her pussy was twitching.

Beyoncé adjusted her scarf and walked out. Nicki was conflicted at this moment. She didn't follow her or stop her.

That hurt Beyoncé. "I got it all wrong," she muttered under her breath while walking toward the elevator. "It was just a one-time thing, I knew that!" she added and got in the elevator...

Nicki stood up and rushed outside. The elevator closed "ff—fuck!" She said. The elevator opened.

"You going down?" Beyoncé asked. Nicki sighed. "Uh yeah," she said and got in. It closed
Beyoncé shoved a hand full of Nicki's clothes and pulled her closer. they kissed.
Stripped naked. finger fucked in the elevator.

Moans and gasps. Nicki pressed all the buttons. It shook heavily and stopped.
Beyoncé gasped. "We stuck!"

"Don't talk!" Nicki said. They continued kissing nastily. 2 Fingers and 3 fingers fucking each other.

"You are the best sex I've ever had. And my first girl experienced"

"I said don't talk," Nicki said. Catching her breath.

They played. Touched, tongue fucked and finger fucked to orgasm.
Then plopped on the ground. Breathing hard.

"How long are we gonna be stuck... I need to get to work!" Beyonce said between her breaths.
"I don't know...two, three days," Nicki said.
"What the Fuck Onika. We could die in here" she said panicking. "I'm claustrophobic man," she added now placing.
"Take a deep breath. Breath. okay breathe" Nickie said and press the help button.
She then picked up Beyonce's phone from the floor.

"Code?" she asked.
Beyonce froze. "Password Beyonce" Nicki repeated.
"Let me click!"

Nicki looked at her. "Just say it!" she insisted
"I hate Onika 292" beyonce said embarrassed.
Nicki lifted her eyes.
Then clicked *ihateonika292* the phone unlocked.

It became awkward.

Nicki looked sad. She called Lara.
Lara: The Maraj spin-off records, Lara Cocks Speaking
Nicki: it's me. I'm stuck in the elevator. Please get that attended now (her voice was low. Way to go beyonce)
Lara: hey boss. yeah they are on it. Are you okay?
Nicki: I'm not okay Lara. I just wanna go home. Please move the board meeting to tomorrow morning...
(She hang up and handed the phone back to Beyonce.)