xlix. multi

FLORA HAD NEVER BEEN HAPPIER IN HER ENTIRE TWENTY EIGHT YEARS ON THIS PLANET, THAN SHE WAS RIGHT NOW. She had certainly been happy, don't get her wrong, different types of happiness consumed her memories of her life. She was happy when she was performing every night on stage with her best friend as a kid. She was happy when she got her first big girl job working on Peaky Blinders and meeting that entire cast that became family. She was happy when her and Tom both got to work together again on two of his Spiderman films. She was happy with Ben, 99% of the relationship until the outside world crept in on them.

But being with Andrew, it was like it elevated her onto whatever that next level was, she wasn't sure what that was but she liked the feeling. She loved waking up in his arms, she loved doing mundane things like reading in silence next to each other or watching reruns of friends with a cup of tea. She loved cooking with him and nights in with Tom and Zendaya. She loved when he threw her into his arms passionately and fucked her so good she couldn't remember her own name. But she also loved he fucked her so sweetly, it made her feel like they were the only two people in the world.

There was nothing he couldn't do that made her feel like anything less than a Queen. Not that any of her exes didn't but she knew this time that if this were to end then it would truly be the end of her as she knew it and she didn't know how she would survive.

Creeping up behind Andrew who was stood at the stove stirring dinner, a glass of wine sat next to him on the counter. Flora wound her arms around his middle, placing a delicate kiss to the back of his shoulder blade before resting her chin there. The two stood there in silence for a moment before Andrew broke it, turning round in her arms and throwing an arm over there shoulder.

"You okay sweetheart?"

"Mmmmm." Flora hummed. "I'm just thinking about how happy I am. How I've never been his happy before and it's all because of you."

Andrew looked down at his girl, eyes swimming with love as he searched her face for any fleck of humour. A chance she could be lying because he knew his heart couldn't take it if she was and found nothing but adoration in her eyes as she stared up at him.

"I've never been happier either sweetheart." He let out the breath he had been holding when she grinned up at him before pulling him down to meet her lips and kissing him hard.

"You're not lying to me are you Garfield?"

"Why would I lie you?" He chuckled.

Flora just shrugged, pulling him closer to her. "Not even with Emma?" He shook his head. "When you found out you were Spiderman?" He shook his head again. "Not when you found out you were nominated for an Oscar... twice?!" Another shake of his head had her kissing him hard.

All tongue and teeth and passion as they pulled at one another in Andrew's kitchen. Grabbing the backs of her thighs, Andrew placed his girlfriend upon the counter before kissing her roughly again. Nipping up the side of her jaw, attacking that one spot that always made her moan.

"God. I love you." Flora moaned.

Pulling away Andrew looked her dead in the eye, before uttering the words. "I love you so fucking much." Before taking her right there in his kitchen and again on the living room sofa and again on dining room table.

***

flora Alexa play Lover by Taylor Swift 🥰

Liked by tomholland2013, daisyedgarjones and 24,319 others

Comments on this post have been disabled