xxii. Article

THE SUN NEWSPAPER
January 6th 2021

FLORENCE FALCONE SPOTTED LEAVING DINNER WITH EMMA STONE.

Florence Falcone was spotted leaving a London hot spot with friend and former colleague from the Academy Award winning blockbuster The Favourite, Emma Stone. The pair were said to have hired out a floor at the London favourite, to afford them their privacy as they caught up. The two were said to have told paparazzi outside that this was the first time they had seen each other since the 2019 award season and were very happy to be in each other's company.

Falcone and Stone met on the set of The Favourite along side Olivia Colman and Rachel Weiss. Stone playing Abigail and Falcone was apart of the BAFTA award winning hair and make up department. The pair have been close friends ever since.

 The pair have been close friends ever since

The cast of The Favourite

Holding hands with one another as they stepped into an awaiting car, the friends were both sporting bright smiles as they made their way through the photographers waiting for their appearance before driving off to their next destination.

Florence Falcone, 2020

Florence was recently spotted in NYC hanging around the set of upcoming Netlfix film Tick, Tick... Boom! Having been photographed with cast members Alexandra Shipp and Vanessa Hudgens. However the reason for her trip over the Atlantic is unknown, but we can only assume she came in contact with Stone's Amazing Spiderman co-star and ex boyfriend Andrew Garfield.

 However the reason for her trip over the Atlantic is unknown, but we can only assume she came in contact with Stone's Amazing Spiderman co-star and ex boyfriend Andrew Garfield

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield

Fans have even speculated that a previous Instagram post may have been taken by Garfield although Falcone shrugged off the suggestion and declined to comment who took the risqué photograph. This maybe because she recently left a two year relationship with fellow actor Ben Barnes who was twelve years her senior or maybe it's because Garfield is Stone's ex.

I wonder if they discussed the Spiderman actor and the rumours swirling around the internet amongst fans although if they did. The two were in high spirits upon leaving the restaurant with clearly no tension between the two of them. We just wonder if the possible new couple will put a wedge between the two friends.

Comments below:

user1 Why try and cause a rift between friends? Emma and Andrew are still friends. Emma and Florence are friends. We don't even know if she's even met Andrew.

user2 Emma has since got married and is about to have a child. Why is this even being spoke about?

user3 Do we even know if Florence has met Andrew before?

user4 This is ridiculous! Florence even mentioned on an instagram live that she's never met him!

user5 The Sun out here being trash and trying to break up friendships... again!

user6 How has an "article" about them being spotted out for dinner turned into invading Florence's privacy again? 🙄

user7 Have they learnt nothing from being too intrusive with Florence's private life?

user8 Between trying to break up her last relationship with their trash talk and now trying to break up her and Emma's friendship over something I'm sure isn't even a problem. I hate it here.

user9 Florence kept her last relationship as quiet as possible and she still got trolled for no reason. So you'll be damn sure that she keeps her next one under lock and key whether that's with Andrew or someone else.

user10 Emma and Andrew have both moved on so making this into a big deal is just silly. Plus I'm sure Emma would give her blessing to her friends if this hypothetical situation was real!